Is me/cfs a blood disorder?

SWAlexander

Thats great! Im pretty sure I benefit from blood thinners as well Which meds and dosing are you doing? And what antibodies did you test positive for?

I tested positive for P-Kardiolipin IgG: 35 (< 10) and P-Beta2-Glykoprotein I IgG: 30 (< 10)
Yes, my IgG was very high. However, Antiphospholipid-Syndrome is another test.
Example one:
indicator yellow borderline.
red too high.

1650967715967.jpeg

SWAlexander

Again, it is the blood, autoantibodies and inflammation play a vital role.

Google translation:
reCOVer: a new active ingredient in focus against long-COVID

Individual healing attempts have shown success in the treatment of long-COVID with an active ingredient from heart medicine. As part of a joint project, researchers are now getting to the bottom of the molecular mechanisms of this therapeutic approach.

https://www-gesundheitsforschung--b..._sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

ChookityPop

Again, it is the blood, autoantibodies and inflammation play a vital role.

Google translation:
reCOVer: a new active ingredient in focus against long-COVID

Individual healing attempts have shown success in the treatment of long-COVID with an active ingredient from heart medicine. As part of a joint project, researchers are now getting to the bottom of the molecular mechanisms of this therapeutic approach.

https://www-gesundheitsforschung--b..._sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp
I remember after relapsing in 2019 I had massive eye issues with strain, blurry vision and some pressure feeling. I went and did an ordinary eye exam with an optician and I remember he asked me if I had high blood pressure which I have never had. I think its most likely related to all of this.

I remember after relapsing in 2019 I had massive eye issues with strain, blurry vision and some pressure feeling.
It feels like tons of pressure...both the eyes and then the brain behind the eyes.

Sometimes I have trouble with whether my higher BP is affecting the eyes or not.

Recently, I had a long spell of low blood pressure, and the eye thing was not very different.