• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Insightful Reincarnation Stories

Wayne

You have definitely stoked up my fire about doing this again.(with caution)
Hi Seewell,

There's been a number of descriptions of lifetimes on this thread that were fairly traumatic. I think it's good to keep in mind there are probably many others where traumas are not the predominant experience. Here's one of my own, which came to me in a dream past life recall:

I was a young Warrior (around 12-13 years old) in a Native American tribe, perhaps in the 1700s. Felt like it was in Kansas or Nebraska. I became aware that a young girl around 6-7 wanted to follow me around and spend a lot of time with me. This was somewhat disconcerting for a young Warrior like myself. Even though I actually did like her company, I felt I had to be discreet about it. Didn’t want to get teased too much by the other young Warriors. :)

Jump forward another 7-8 years, and I'm now about 19-20, and this young girl is now a beautiful young Indian maiden, around 15 or so. So beautiful, sort of took my breath away. I could see she was being prepared for a big upcoming event, which I quickly was able to discern was her wedding--to me.

This was another insight into how my current partner and I have spent a number of lifetimes together, and how our bonds of love have carried over into this lifetime in a very natural way. After I told Alea this dream, her response (with a bit of a twinkle in her eye) was something like, "Looks like I knew in that lifetime we were meant to be together before you, just like this one."
And here's an update on that lovely young Native American couple:

1613948070941.png

1613948096421.png

Hmmm, I think they're a bit older (but most certainly wiser, right?). Perhaps looking at celebrating a 300th anniversary? :)

Wayne

I guess you would have to get lucky and find someone doing this (plr) who really cares. ... By the way i have been giving the HU a go. I know i can feel it in my chest when doing it.

Hi Seewell,

I'm generally not quite this forward, but I feel I should at least "introduce" you to the man who I feel has the ability and willingness to serve, with love, anybody who asks for his spiritual assistance. After much due diligence, I came to believe he can help people become aware of their past lives, help resolve karmic patterns, and lead them toward true spiritual freedom.

Five-Minute Video on Past Lives

taniaaust1

Wayne.. thanks for sharing your experience.. so beautiful to read. Ive met a couple of my "soul mates" this lifetime but we werent supposed to be together this lifetime thou we were lovers in past lives..one of them I have more then one past life with. He ended up flying to Australia and we spent several great months together before he went back to England..."forever" friends/lovers. What was awesome is both of them knew me too (one is a very different age to me this lifetime and is MUCH YOUNGER then I now so a relationship was completely out of the question).

He was completely overwhelmed (he cried) when he came across me again this lifetime as he has always carried the memory of me this lifetime.. in the other lifetime we had a couple of children together and my lifetime ended there (according to him, I myself dont remember that lifetime death but remember other parts of that lifetime and knew him), when I and our children drowned in front of him. He was unable to do anything to save us. With meeting me again this lifetime, he was then able to let go of all his emotions around my death in that other life which he'd carried around with him this lifetime for 20 years (with his soul carrying those aweful memories with the energy attached to them far longer.. hundreds and hundreds of years if one was talking linear time). Im yet to relive that death.. maybe my soul already cleared its energies in another lifetime.. I love water so maybe my soul is over it but his wasnt.

Seewell

I dont know why its so but I think many of us on earth at this time have had past lives as American Indians and indigenous tribes. Ive had at least 2 past lives with as a native American, one of those was a quite ordinary lifetime (in the other I had some psi skills and was a shaman). I also had a lifetime in which could of been Ican or Mayan.. not sure.. .. its a guess from what I saw and experienced of that time.

My past teacher I mentioned who had a very tough time with his past life which he'd always remembered. He had lead an army in some battle and hence felt he was reasonable for the deaths of many which he just couldnt accept what he had done well... he was so often in like a depressive state over the whole incident and like in a self punishment mode over the whole thing.

I do not advise anyone to try past life regression at all, not for the point of satisifying simple curiousities.. its too dangerous and one can not only have ones mental health affected badly but also may go and unleash things which the person may not even currently believe in..other forces out there. From my own experience, something can be opened up (like create a doorway to other times and places) while messing with that stuff and allow things to come throu.

I only played with past life regression when I was (in my teens and early 20s). I found a two page past life/hypnosis thing in a book which shared what to say to put someone in the state to remember past lifes and with this.. a friend and I started messing around with this stuff.. to our surprise it did things. Very very weird stuff started happening which really scared both of us (house walls vibrating, candles flaring up nearly burning us from a distance etc).

In my very early 20s after gaining confidence in being able to handle the weirder things of life (completely stupid confidence).. Im embarrassed to say that I decided to experiment with this stuff again but this time experimented on my young daughter (didnt have a friend at that point of time to mess around with this stuff with) and hypnotised her to send her back in time to one of her other lives. I started to ask her questions while she was tranced out and she started talking in a completely fluently in a foreign tongue which I couldnt understand at all so I brought her back (I didnt know enough about this stuff to instruct her to talk in English.. I have no idea if that would of worked or not). Fortunately the affects of that hypnosis and past life regression wore off with a little time.

Things once again went very wrong.. and my daughter didnt come back properly.. well she did except she spent the next week or so talking with a strong accent over her English of some language whenever she was speaking. It was upsetting and I nearly had to take her to a professional past life regressionist to try to undone what had been done. (that was how I ended up coming in contact with the professional past life regressionist (and well known author on past life regression) in which I mentioned in my other post..who dont do this stuff anymore cause its DANGEROUS.

That was the last time I messed with that stuff after that scare (I thought she may be permanently left with a strong accent of something) and Ive never even have gone to have a proper past life regression done as Im now aware of the dangers in so many ways. My memories have come sponantously or while ive been undergoing healings... sometimes past life memories come up when one is clearing energy..it can trigger the clearance of past lives and many will remember them spontanously during a healing (often the healer can see them and the healee will be experiencing them at the same time).

Hi Taniaaust,thank you too for sharing your story and going deep.I wish i had the gift that you have to see
things,i know its there,i do get small visions,a flash that looks like a negetive ect.
I used to be able to heal animals when younger.

That story about your daughter - wow, you must have been frantic at the time.But amazed to.
If i do try PLR i think it would be with someone who i trust - Though i have read about being able to see
this i meditation,but in a gradual way.
I know one thing its very hard to advance in my meditation with this illness .
Thanks for that bit about american indians - if i was - i would feel proud to have been.

Seewell

Hi Seewell,

There's been a number of descriptions to lifetimes on this thread that were fairly traumatic. I think it's good to keep in mind there are probably many others where traumas are not the predominant experience. Here's one of my own.

I was a young Warrior (around 12-13 years old) in a Native American tribe, perhaps in the 1700s. Felt like it was in Kansas or Nebraska. I became aware that a young girl around 6-7 wanted to follow me around and spend a lot of time with me. This was somewhat disconcerting for a young Warrior like myself. Even though I actually did like her company, I felt I had to be discreet about it. Didn’t want to get teased too much by the other young Warriors. :)

Jump forward another 7-8 years, and I'm now about 19-20, and this young girl is now a beautiful young Indian maiden, around 15 or so. So beautiful, sort of took my breath away. I could see she was being prepared for a big upcoming event, which I quickly was able to discern was her wedding, to me.

This was another insight into how my current partner and I have spent a number of lifetimes together, and how our bonds of love have carried over into this lifetime in a very natural way. After I told Alea this dream, her response (with a bit of a twinkle in her eye) was something like, "Looks like I knew in that lifetime we were meant to be together before you, just like this one."

Lovely story Wayne.A happy one.
i dont mind you being forward.I also like videos because i get bad brain fog.
Im sorry i dont write in more detail.But its all i can do most of the time.
Its the hu:).. I had an amazing realization a couple of years ago - that God - the creator - the big man - what ever you want to call him,is there for everyone,regardless of any religion.Hes inside every single one of us.The birds
The trees everything.
Anyway cheers for the link.

taniaaust1

Hi Taniaaust,thank you too for sharing your story and going deep.I wish i had the gift that you have to see
things,i know its there,i do get small visions,a flash that looks like a negetive ect.
I used to be able to heal animals when younger.

I actually dont at all have good clairvoyant sight...and really "see" things in that regard. In my case its usually a case of "knowing" and just "remembering" rather then trying to imagine or think about something (the moment one "thinks" one starts to invoke ones normal waking thinking consciousness which can then overshadow and alter info coming in from the "knowing place" it can actually "switch off" the info coming from that pure knowing place.. eg when someone says to a person "try to imagine yourself back in a past time"..that persont then is quite likely to do that and "often" it will then be just imagination. Like people tend to do with visualization meditations, they can go walking in a forest full of talking animals.. this may all seem real and it may well be on the "mental" or "astral" level of things but it isnt real on the physical level at all.

Actually when I do "see" something visually.. it makes me wary if it is correct or not and I wouldnt believe what I was seeing (in case it was just imagination) unless I had the "knowing" of the event and actual "memory" of the event too. Ive been lucky as with many of m past lives..the others involved have remembered things too (without me prompting or putting ideas into their heads about what I knew), which then helped to further confirm what I believed I knew.

The subconcious talks to us in symbols and visions..and what someone "sees" could be just symbolic for something else and a person who is really "wanting" to know past lives will often eagerly take this info in and start thinking it must be correct due to they are wishing to know. There is such thing as false memory and those who are "trying" to remember past lives by various means are so much more likely to be evoking a false memory. (this is all a reason why I never had any past life regression done on me professionaly in the past and only messed with it playing with a friend). The more eager someone is to know.. the more likely to have false memory occur. Irronically the best way to get past life memories... is to not really care much to know.

One truely cant correctly remember things until one should be doing so. There is no quick and easy way to go and speed up such a process. Yes one can get past life regression done..but how will you know if its correct or not without having a certain depth of spiritual connection to your soul? If you do have it done.. look for things if which you could get validation on after.

Seewell

I actually dont at all have good clairvoyant sight...and really "see" things in that regard. In my case its usually a case of "knowing" and just "remembering" rather then trying to imagine or think about something (the moment one "thinks" one starts to invoke ones normal waking thinking consciousness which can then overshadow and alter info coming in from the "knowing place" it can actually "switch off" the info coming from that pure knowing place.. eg when someone says to a person "try to imagine yourself back in a past time"..that persont then is quite likely to do that and "often" it will then be just imagination. Like people tend to do with visualization meditations, they can go walking in a forest full of talking animals.. this may all seem real and it may well be on the "mental" or "astral" level of things but it isnt real on the physical level at all.

Actually when I do "see" something visually.. it makes me wary if it is correct or not and I wouldnt believe what I was seeing (in case it was just imagination) unless I had the "knowing" of the event and actual "memory" of the event too. Ive been lucky as with many of m past lives..the others involved have remembered things too (without me prompting or putting ideas into their heads about what I knew), which then helped to further confirm what I believed I knew.

The subconcious talks to us in symbols and visions..and what someone "sees" could be just symbolic for something else and a person who is really "wanting" to know past lives will often eagerly take this info in and start thinking it must be correct due to they are wishing to know. There is such thing as false memory and those who are "trying" to remember past lives by various means are so much more likely to be evoking a false memory. (this is all a reason why I never had any past life regression done on me professionaly in the past and only messed with it playing with a friend). The more eager someone is to know.. the more likely to have false memory occur. Irronically the best way to get past life memories... is to not really care much to know.

One truely cant correctly remember things until one should be doing so. There is no quick and easy way to go and speed up such a process. Yes one can get past life regression done..but how will you know if its correct or not without having a certain depth of spiritual connection to your soul? If you do have it done.. look for things if which you could get validation on after.

I guess that was a bad choice of words that you can see things, but you must have a gift for this..
I have learnt a lot in this area over the last 4 or so years.Ive also had some dark energys trying to stop me.
PLR is one area im very interested in.
I dont think i have had any vision(or whatever) whilst willing it to happen.Its always when im not concentrating on any spiritual stuff.

I meditate mostly to help with my brain fog and anxiety-which helps alot.
I know enough to tell the difference between my subconcious seeing what it wants to see,and something
more than that.
I have a spiritual connection to my soul - i always have. And may i never stop learning.
Thanks for making me think.

Seewell

Hi wayne,i watched it "Reincarnation is just another day for soul":)
(been browsing through the home page too)

Hello!

My name is Melanie Camero and I am a Religious Studies student at California State University, Northridge. We are currently doing research on memory and identity in the context of reincarnation. In order to learn more about what constitutes as identity through the process of reincarnation, a survey has been developed for those who have experienced reincarnation or believe in reincarnation. I was wondering how everyone felt about taking a survey? The survey is easily accessible through this link : https://s.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6...BrandID=qtrial

Thank you!

Melanie Camero

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hello!

My name is Melanie Camero and I am a Religious Studies student at California State University, Northridge. We are currently doing research on memory and identity in the context of reincarnation. In order to learn more about what constitutes as identity through the process of reincarnation, a survey has been developed for those who have experienced reincarnation or believe in reincarnation. I was wondering how everyone felt about taking a survey? The survey is easily accessible through this link : https://s.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6...BrandID=qtrial

Thank you!

Melanie Camero

Link doesn't work for me either.

Jarod

@Wayne and all

I've had one spiritual experience after another lately, but can't talk about those on here much. But do have a pretty cool experience from many years ago.

Anyways, while riding a motorcycle in the past I had a near death experience. I went flying off a jump at about 60 miles an hour. I didn't even know the jump was there because I was going around a blind corner on a fire-road.

Imagine coming around a corner and hitting a 3 foot tall jump at 60mph that you didn't even have time to prepair for. We are talking about a old and heavy 1970's dirt bike with suspension not anything like todays bikes. After I hit the jump, the rear suspension kicked my legs and body vertical over my head while I flew through the air at 60 mph. At that moment, my whole life flashed before my eyes in about a couple of seconds.

Turns out I had a near death experience. Didn't realize what happened until recently watching this video. At 3:00-3:15 it starts to talk briefly about what near death experiences are and how they are recorded. Pretty strange.

Last edited:

Wayne

"For many years, self-contempt colored every aspect of my life, telling me I deserved neither spiritual unfoldment nor the love of God. I didn’t know where this problem came from."

The above is the opening paragraph to one woman’s story about discovering a past life that had profound implications for her in this life. In this lifetime, she developed a strong interest, even a fascination with the Vietnam War. She considered whether this had something to do with a past life, but her current age seemed to preclude her having been there.

But the fascination continued—she even made a special trip to Washington DC to visit the Vietnam War Memorial. The experience she had there was one of feeling like a soldier, and considered the names on the walls as veterans like herself. It un-nerved her to the point she had to leave.

One day she was watching the movie, Born on the Fourth of July. She at one point yelled to her husband in the other room when the Vietnam War started. He replied it was 1955, way earlier than she had known. It suddenly opened up a past life for her, at that very moment.

She was indeed an American soldier in Vietnam in 1959. She (as a man then) was an expert in detecting booby traps, and came upon a situation where she knew one was going to blow, probably killing everybody in her unit. She had to make a split decision, and she threw herself on the trap, dying instantly, but saving the rest of her platoon.

She found herself hovering above the scene in a blissful state as the platoon members gathered around her shattered body. Her commanding officer was angry and disgusted, calling her a fool for having committed suicide. She immediately became confused, and then began to feel extreme shame and self-contempt. She believed what she had heard.

She then began to wonder how she might heal from this. Not long after, she was in a spiritual discussion class, where they were sharing stories of spiritual experiences. Soon, she found herself relating that lifetime, and as she did so, found her face burning with shame. The class listened in silence and with love.

By the time she finished speaking, she wrote these words, “a healing balm of divine love had flowed into my heart”. As she gazed around the room, she had an important realization. She knew, with “absolute certainty” that she had not committed suicide. She "had acted out of love for her platoon".

She wrote: --- "From that moment on, I was a different person", and knew with certainty that she was indeed worthy of God’s love.
...................................................................................

I first read this story several years ago, and still enjoy occasionally reading it again. Thought I'd take a few minutes and share it on this thread. — Feels like dramatic and insightful story of how those who've passed on can still see and hear what's going on in the physical world, and how that can profoundly affect them as they continue their spiritual journey.

Last edited:

taniaaust1

I haven't messed with past life regression for a very very long time as I know how dangerous it can be but the other day discovered I had a past life regression CD (which I'd never listened too), it uses hypnosis and those special brain wave beats. Curiousity finally got the better of me so I stuck it into the player and laid in bed to have a past life regression session.

It turned out that the CD took one back to "a lifetime which is most important to remember at this point of time"... I didn't see much at all (I had a brief glimpse of one of those old style water buckets?? or ice buckets???.. an old bucket made of metal), I also had a sense of the room I was in which was a tiny workshop of some kind.

I got a strong sense that I was a male. Now what was most interesting is that during the regression it came to my attention that that guys lifetime had ended by suicide. (maybe hence why this lifetime was the most important for me to remember at this point of time?? I'd been thinking of suicide and wondering what impact it would have on me spiritually.. so was a bit shocked that this come up during past life regression).

So now I'm wondering if I suicided my last lifetime (I've no idea if that lifetime was my last one or not but with that bucket I assume it would of been 1800s?? when were metal buckets commonly in use??). I'm wondering what impact that lifetime is having on me now. If I could get to my healer I would be going to her to try to clear this lifetimes negative energies from me as I've generally found that when a new lifetime presents itself to me, usually means I have some energy around it to be cleared (and I've also found that I can start reliving similar stuff).

I'll probably do another session on this lifetime at some point and see if I can get any more info on it.

Wayne

I haven't messed with past life regression for a very very long time as I know how dangerous it can be ... I'd been thinking of suicide and wondering what impact it would have on me spiritually.. so was a bit shocked that this come up during past life regression).

Hi Tania, I agree with you that past life regression has its dangers. I feel I’ve found an answer to that dilemma for myself, which I’ll expound on a little more at the end of this post.

Regarding suicide from a spiritual perspective [if you’re interested] — FWIW, my own understanding is that suicide disrupts a natural rhythm of rest and “regrouping” between lifetimes. This disruption primarily results from Soul being sent back for rebirth almost immediately, with little to no preparation (rest).

The reason for this “fast track” approach is to give Soul the opportunity to face the challenges it attempted to avoid by committing suicide. This lack of preparation normally makes the following lifetime more difficult than the one that was just left behind.

I’m always a bit hesitant to post things like this online, as I don’t want to be disrespectful of others’ views on sensitive topics like this. But given this is a thread on reincarnation and not on the suicide of PR members, I thought it would be OK to post this here.

I’ll just mention that I feel I’ve found what I consider to be a safe way to access past lifetimes, with the added benefit of it supporting some very broad based spiritual objectives. This of course is my own orientation after extensive research—and is not going to be the natural orientation for everybody. If you’re interested, I could expound on it, either on this thread, or via PM.

All the Best, Wayne

Last edited:

Wayne

My vote's for here, @Wayne

Hi @Lou,

My orientation and understanding of past lives is based on the teachings of Eckankar. Clicking on the following image will take you directly to their website, and to a section entitled, “Past Lives, Dreams, and Soul Travel”. If you browse this section for a while, you’ll find techniques on how anybody can access their past lives.

I would also recommend clicking on the image below about the ECK Masters, who ensure that any past lives that are accessed are what’s best for a person at this particular time. I’ve come to believe their ability to ensure this is what takes past life recall from being potentially disruptive to spiritually beneficial.

There are pictures of about a dozen ECK Masters on this page, and I’ve read countless stories of people running across Eckankar, and immediately recognizing one of them. They had shown up at some point in their waking lives or in their dreams, often from as long ago as childhood.

Interestingly, they often showed up at times of significant change, or at times of great hardship or danger. Their ongoing protection is one of the spiritual benefits of stepping on this particular path. — For anybody who finds this interesting, and has any questions, I’ll do my best to answer them the best I can. — This free booklet is an excellent introduction.

Last edited: