• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

iGive for Pandora

helen41

I'm starting a new thread in the hope we can benefit Pandora as well as Pheonix Rising in this contest. Right now PR looks pretty safe at $250 with a long was to go to get to the $500 prize.

Pandora would need less than 300 votes to move up to 17th place, where the prize is $150. Seems like it would be smart to concentrate our votes there now.

I think we can do this, and we'll all benefit in the end.
There's a 3 way tie, then we'll conquer Muttville once again!!!

I'm not sure how far ahead PR is, but remember how voting really picked up in the last couple of days for the last competition like this. It would be gutting to lose out at the last moment.

I was unable to vote yesterday, and the site froze my browser - darn it.

Frank

Esther we will monitor the contest, we can drop back to place 8 and still have the same amount of winnings. ($250 +50).
We have to make up more then a 1000 votes in a few days on the third.
Pandora can get to $50 + $125

Dolphin

My analysis is the same as Helen31's and Frank's. I'm changed my signature. We need to "convert" more of the other votes I think.

Merry

Frank,

Is the membership of Pandora sufficient that their votes could make a difference? Have leaders of Pandora contacted Pandora members about this contest?

I haven't read every post of all the threads devoted to the video contest, so if this matter has already been addressed, please disregard.

Merry

Merry

Thanks, Frank.

I am just concerned that more votes aren't coming in for Pandora.

Four days left? I just checked, and the votes for Pandora are at 80, only 10 more than this morning.