• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I strongly need help!

Eastman

I have read your experiences following mb12 protocol and have similar problems. I got edema and swollen lymph nodes shortly following high dose mb12. My initial symptoms were bad brain fog (still there)...

Edema may be a sign of heart failure. Have you ruled that out?

Heart failure is one of the classic signs of vitamin B1 deficiency, but cognitive performance and mood have also been reported to be improved with B1 supplementation. And Dr Derrick Lonsdale has successfully treated swollen glands with B1.

I am bringing up the possibility of B1 deficiency because among members here who have reported problems after starting the methylation protocol, several report that their problems appear to have been corrected by taking vitamin B1.

@lain123456
A whole lot of this is about learning what your own patterns of response .It needs a good solid basis. There are some very specific things that need to happen or not happen, and much of that depends in genetics. Folate for instance is affected by the polymorphisms in some genes. That basically breaks down what other folates besides l-methylfolate do to you. For me for instance, a little folic acid blocks the methylfolate and I start folate experiencing symptoms in a day. I have the same reaction to folinic acids and even to at least some veggie folates. I also found that B1, B2, B3 and inositol above minimum increases the need for potassium and the need for additional methylfolate.

If a person has their symptoms due to long periods of symptoms that don't heal and other symptoms build up those are often induced deficiency symptoms by exhausting resources trying to heal.

FOr any given person, they may need a specific order of building the pattern. So MeCbl, L-methylfolate, AdoCbl and KL-carnitine fumarate (10 % of people require ALCAR instead) or the basic 4 that will get both methylation and ATP production startup. Then that induces the low potassium and low methylfolate despite taking the methylfolate. The need for potassium shows that your body is trying to make cells and that you are headed towards healing, at least in my experience..

Also, one needs to not be taking NAC, glutathione, whey, at least while getting healing started. Then one makes a change and if healing continues or increases good, if it stops, drop back and change that last thing you added. Then as new symptoms or the return of old symptoms then tells you what the next induced deficiency one needs to correct.

These things happen quickly, hours to a day or two and more refeeding symptoms pop up on or after 3 days. Now some people only have slow responding things like some neurological problems. But many folate/B12 symptoms are things that can be noticed in hours.

I got a copy of my test results. It wasn't interpreted in terms of my needs. So 3.7 of potassium being "in range, normal" is that I get gastroparesis up to 4.4. My copper at 66 being "almost in range not serious", I get demyelination lesions in my cord or brain up to 80 or so. 66 is terrible serious and damaging for me. So it is important you get methylation and ATP started up so cells can be made and healing take place. And then to be aware of other things being run out of as other symptoms pop up. So now that I am getting my copper working again, what will I run out of next? I don't know, just have to pay attention. Keep a daily diray of symptoms starting and stopping, improving or not. Good luck.
Firstly, Fred I must say thank you for the time and efforts you have put in to help others like myself.

My feeling is that I did not initially have problems with b12/folate deficiency despite the MTHFR mutation because I have never felt anything from high dose mb12, ab12 5 star, metafolin, up to 25mg per day, even with the various cofactors, except some edema and the swollen lymph nodes as I mentioned. The b12 protocol was just something I wanted to try to see if my brain fog would be cured.

The only thing which has really had some effect has been zinc, which reduced the amount of sleep I required, rapidly increased bone density and capacity to put on muscle mass (likely via increases in GH and testosterone). Because my initial blood tests clearly showed abnormal b6 uptake into tissues, lead toxcity (since removed) and zinc deficiency, I have held the belief that pyourlia type treatment would be best and I am implementating that with other b vitamins. Nothing significant yet but I am in the midst of fine-tuning for any induced deficiencies from high dose P5P etc.

Edema may be a sign of heart failure. Have you ruled that out?

Heart failure is one of the classic signs of vitamin B1 deficiency, but cognitive performance and mood have also been reported to be improved with B1 supplementation. And Dr Derrick Lonsdale has successfully treated swollen glands with B1.

I am bringing up the possibility of B1 deficiency because among members here who have reported problems after starting the methylation protocol, several report that their problems appear to have been corrected by taking vitamin B1.
Thanks for the help Eastman. I would not think heart failure would arise a few days after high dose mb12 and I am 26, I have never had similar symptoms. Prior serum blood tests showed decent thiamine levels. Would it happen that quickly is what I am thinking. The edema seems to be mostly cured by good P5P intake.

B1 is certainly something I have thought about greatly and continues to be something I have to balance with zinc/P5P because of its antagonism. I have tried high dose thiamine HCI up to 3g per day for a few weeks and I did not notice anything beyond remedying certain immediate symptoms such as overwhelming tiredness which was clearly apparent from high dose P5P antagonism of the vitamin etc. Is there something I am missing from this? I have read the other threads on b1. I have always took Thorne active b complex with it, magnesium, zinc etc. Many thanks.

Freddd

Thanks for the help Eastman. I would not think heart failure would arise a few days after high dose mb12 and I am 26, I have never had similar symptoms. Prior serum blood tests showed decent thiamine levels. Would it happen that quickly is what I am thinking. The edema seems to be mostly cured by good P5P intake.

B1 is certainly something I have thought about greatly and continues to be something I have to balance with zinc/P5P because of its antagonism. I have tried high dose thiamine HCI up to 3g per day for a few weeks and I did not notice anything beyond remedying certain immediate symptoms such as overwhelming tiredness which was clearly apparent from high dose P5P antagonism of the vitamin etc. Is there something I am missing from this? I have read the other threads on b1. I have always took Thorne active b complex with it, magnesium, zinc etc. Many thanks.

@lain123456,
I used to have 85 pounds of excess water on me. I got rid of 45 pounds twice, each time in a month. Then I discovered the tie in. When I took MeCbl, edema would start as I get methylfolate deficient. It is one of my earliest refeeding syndrome deficiency symptom. It can be brought on by NAC, glutathione (methyltrap) or folic acid, folinic acid (partial methylation block), and l-methylfolate (and/or MeCbl, and/or AdoCbl and/or L-carnitine and a few other things) as paradoxical folate deficiency which is healing in some compartments and deficient in other compartments.

Version 2.21 12/06/2016 A work in process, incomplete, limited testing, people come in many variations, use at your own risk.
INDUCED DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS FROM REFEEDING SYNDROME. This can follow 5 days of food deprivation, anorexia, or sort of a pinpoint starvation via vitamin or mineral or amino acid deficiencies. Whatever the “most needed” item is will often cause a strong response. The first usual notable symptoms occur on typically the third day of starting a previously insufficient nutrient. For instance it was noted in the 50s with injections of B12 with potassium deficiency (hypokalemia) as a side effect. It is dangerous and can be unpredictably fatal if not corrected and the cause is continued. When they say people are dying in Syria after they have been starved and given food, they are often suffering REFEEDING SYNDROME. When previous symptoms return

Group 1 – Hypokalemia onset. Often called “detox”. Symptoms may appear with serum potassium as high as 4.3. May become dangerous if ignored. Considered “rare” with CyCbl (Cyanocobalamin) it is very common with MeCbl (methylcobalamin) and AdoCbl (adenosylcobalamin) and less so with HyCbl (Hydroxycobalamin).

There does not appear to be a clear order of onset. The order of onset varies widely from person to person but many appear consistent for each episode for any given person. There tend to be more and more intense symptoms as it gets worse. Some people have ended up in the ER because of not recognizing the symptoms.

IBS – Steady constipation, Nausea, Vomiting, Paralyzed Ileum,

Hard knots of muscle, Sudden muscle spasms when relaxed, Sudden muscle spasms when stretching , Sudden muscle spasms when kneeling, Sudden muscle spasms when reaching , Sudden muscle spasms when turning upper body to side, Tightening of muscles, spasms and excruciating pain in neck muscles, waking up screaming in pain from muscle spasms in legs. Muscle weakness

Abnormal heart rhythms (dysrhythmias), increased pulse rate, increased blood pressure

Emotional changes and/or instability, dermal or sub-dermal Itching, and if not treated potentially paralysis and death.

Group 2a - Both hypokalemia and l-methylfolate deficiency
IBS – Diarrhea alternating with constipation, IBS – Normal alternating with constipation

Group 2b – Either or both hypokalemia and l-methylfolate deficiency
Headache, Increased malaise, Fatigue

Group 3 - Induced and/or Paradoxical Folate deficiency or insufficiency, partial methylation block to methyltrap on 1 or more internal triage levels. Frequently called “NAC DETOX” or “GLUTATHIONE DETOX”. Can be caused by folic acid, folinic acid and for some people, like me and quite a few others, excess vegetable folates. Further excess B1, B2, B3 and/or inositol can increase methylfolate deficiency symptoms. Methylfolate, MeCbl and just about anythjing else that starts healing can cause the folate deficiency symptoms.

These symptoms appear in 2 forms generally, the milder symptoms that start with partial methylation block and the more severe symptoms that come on as partial methylation block gets worse or very quickly with methyltrap onset.

Edema - An additional thing I would like to mention. I would never have found it without 5 years of watching the onset of paradoxical folate insufficiency and trying to catch it earlier and earlier and to figure out what was causing it and to reverse it. For me the onset order goes back to the day of onset now with edema and a sudden increase of weight. I noticed that within 2 hours of taking sufficient Metafolin I would have an increase in urine output.
Old symptoms returning in a general sense, a person may have had onset of these hundreds of time if they are on the borderline
Edema
Angular Cheilitis, Canker sores,
Skin rashes, increased acne, Increased itchy acne on scalp and face, Skin peeling around fingernails, Skin cracking and peeling at fingertips, painful cracks in the skin at the corner of fingernails at approximate right angles to nails, can take months to occur and it may be only non mood or neurological symptoms.
IBS – Diarrhea alternating with constipation, IBS – Normal alternating with constipation
Headache, Increased malaise, Fatigue
Increased hypersensitive responses, Runny nose, Increased allergies, Increased Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, Increased asthma, rapidly increasing Generalized inflammation in body, Increased Inflammation pain in muscles, Increased Inflammation pain in joints, Achy muscles, Flu like symptoms
IBS – Steady diarrhea, IBS – Diarrhea alternating with normal, Stomach ache, Uneasy digestive tract,
Coated tongue, Depression, Less sociable, Impaired planning and logic, Brain fog, Low energy, Light headedness, Sluggishness, Increase irritability, Heart palpitations,
Longer term, very serious:
Loss of reflexes, Fevers, Forgetfulness, Confusion, Difficulty walking, Behavioral disorders, Dementia, Reduced sense of taste, bleeding easily.

Group 4 - HyCbl onset, degraded MeCbl onset, MeCbl after photolytic breakdown onset.
Itchy bumps generally on scalp or face that develops to acne like lesions in a few days from start.

Group 5 – Copper deficiency after methylation startup has been achieved which often starts refeeding syndrome. 50mg or more of zinc has been indicated as a possible cause. 200-400 mg of zinc has been linked to copper deficiency. Excess supplemental or environmental manganese is linked to copper deficiency. Any or all symptoms can occur at “low normal range” copper tests.

Demyelination of nerves similar to Sub Acute Combined Degeneration except that methylation and ATP startup has occurred, and copper deficiency favors damage to the upper motor neurons with perceived muscle weakness. Brittle nails. Sleep disorders. Mood (especially depression perhaps) and personality changes. Connective tissue breakdown. Spider veins. Varicose veins. Shrinking gums. Gum disease not responsive to usual measures. Unstoppable tooth decay on exposed areas without enamel. Low testosterone

Group 6 – Excess P-5-P, an active form of B6 that appears to drive hematocrit.
High hematocrit. The blood thickens and doesn’t pump as easily. Deep vein thrombosis can result. Other suspected circulatory hazards. Sometimes linked to high testosterone when lowering P-5-P might reduce it.

Group 7 – Excess B-vitamins affecting methylation
When taking the active B12/folate deadlock quartet (AdoCbl, MeCbl, Metafolin, L-methylfolate) Excess B1 - Thiamin, Excess B2 – Riboflavin, Excess B3 – Niacin and/or Excess Inositol can all produce an excess need for potassium to deal with Groups 1, 2a and 2b symptoms and/or produce an excess need for l-methylfolate to reduce groups 2a, 2b and 3 symptoms. A person might not be able to correct by taking potassium or folate and may need to reduce B1 <= 15mg/day, B2<= 10.2mg/day, B3 <=50mg, and inositol below an unknown quantity.

Group 8 – Boron insufficiency.
Arthritis swelling and pain, can be reduced by Boron
Contribution to fatigue, neurological effects.
Runaway tooth decay
Loss of calcium in bones and teeth

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/minerals/boron.html

Although all of the deficiency symptoms of boron are not fully understood, it is known that boron deficiency might result in the abnormal metabolism of calcium and magnesium. Some of the other symptoms include hyperthyroidism, sex hormone imbalance, osteoporosis, arthritis and neural malfunction.

NotThisGuy

@girlfromeurope

So how are things going since u started this thread?
I feel like I'm in the same place as you were and still looking for clues how to get out of it.

Did you somehow manage to tolerate vitamins again?

Freddd

@lain123456,
"I used to have 85 pounds of excess water on me. I got rid of 45 pounds twice, each time in a month. Then I discovered the tie in. When I took MeCbl, edema would start as I get methylfolate deficient. It is one of my earliest refeeding syndrome deficiency symptom. It can be brought on by NAC, glutathione (methyltrap) or folic acid, folinic acid (partial methylation block), and l-methylfolate (and/or MeCbl, and/or AdoCbl and/or L-carnitine and a few other things) as paradoxical folate deficiency which is healing in some compartments and deficient in other compartments."

I didn't mean to imply that the MeCbl was causing it. I had that after some liver problems started 15 years earlier. after starting the MeCbl then each time my methylfolate deficiency increased so did the edema, when the methylfolate deficiency was corrected with more methylfolate, the edema went back down. I no longer need any diuretic, safer healing and maintaining the nutritional corrections.

Thanks for the info Fred, sorry for late reply!

Potassium appears to be a considerable puzzle to my predicament. If I take high dose zinc, b6 or magnesium (amino acids and hair mineral indicates plyrouria deficiencies) I get negative mood symptoms and sometimes cramps which are only alleviated by potassium. I started TRT a few months back and sometimes after my injection I will suffer negative mood symptoms which again are only alleviated by potassium. I feel like I do not get any benefit from these things (which I am deficit in) because my intraceullar potassium is suboptimal. I have been taking at least 5g potassium chloride, 1g of mag glycinate and taurine and minimal b1-3 so I do not understand why it is not fixing itself. I have tried high dose metafolin, b12, lowering b6, zinc etc and I did not gain benefits. Any thoughts on the potassium situation?

One of my considerations was whether K chloride was causing acidious which can affect intracelluar K levels, I will try K bicarbonate. Or whether I need some significant amount, 10g+, because I exercise several times per week?

Freddd

Thanks for the info Fred, sorry for late reply!

Potassium appears to be a considerable puzzle to my predicament. If I take high dose zinc, b6 or magnesium (amino acids and hair mineral indicates plyrouria deficiencies) I get negative mood symptoms and sometimes cramps which are only alleviated by potassium. I started TRT a few months back and sometimes after my injection I will suffer negative mood symptoms which again are only alleviated by potassium. I feel like I do not get any benefit from these things (which I am deficit in) because my intraceullar potassium is suboptimal. I have been taking at least 5g potassium chloride, 1g of mag glycinate and taurine and minimal b1-3 so I do not understand why it is not fixing itself. I have tried high dose metafolin, b12, lowering b6, zinc etc and I did not gain benefits. Any thoughts on the potassium situation?

One of my considerations was whether K chloride was causing acidious which can affect intracelluar K levels, I will try K bicarbonate. Or whether I need some significant amount, 10g+, because I exercise several times per week?

Hi Lain,

You get low potassium from testosterone becasue it is causing tissue to be made which requires potassium. Potassium need as you are experiencing is a sign of success. Your situation is much like mine. I appear to have trouble getting potassium into serum from tissue so I have low serum levels. Part of my problem is that I have npo problem getting it into tissue. Serum half life is measured in several hours. I find if I basically drink potassium gluconate in water all day, 1600 mg worth typically and the rest (another 1600mg) with food. When I am having a problem I take a bedtime dose of 300-400mg and that gets me through the night.

So as you increase the potassium until stable, keep it going. Don't stop and have to start all over again. All these things are titrated into place so that they balance.

A little research would show that what you are suffering from is refeeding syndrome. Basically anything that causes cells to be made causes one to have a succession of deficiencies called refeeding syndrome. It isn't new. It was found when people died after starting to eat again after the starvation at concentration camps. The 10 years later, when they started giving B12 (CyCbl) injections again some people would have hypokalemia. They did not supplement and continue. Instead they were still very close to the refeeding syndrome from starvation that killed half the people doing it, after the low potassium hits on day 3 or 4.

Every vitamin and mineral will be needed. I started everything but the MeCbl, AdoCbl, L-methylfolate and l-carnitine fumarate (one that works best for me and many others initially). Then I started this in order so as not to cause problems by not going in the order the metabolic process need. One has near immediate response to the nutrient most lacking that stop cell formation. You need to do things in a safer way. Not handling hypokalemia can cause death. Not recognizing copper deficiency like I didn't can cost you your teeth as it did me. You may find some helpful information at this link. After you read it I hope you understand what is happening.

https://www.quora.com/Has-someone-u..._filter__=all&__nsrc__=1&__snid3__=1808215186

One last question if I may Fred. I have also noticied high dose magnesium 1g causes low potassium symptons, Could this be a possibility? I appreciate correcting magnesium levels would cause cell creation but magnesium has been shown to increase serum potassium by itself in patients with hypomagnesia and hypokalaemia.

Freddd

One last question if I may Fred. I have also noticied high dose magnesium 1g causes low potassium symptons, Could this be a possibility? I appreciate correcting magnesium levels would cause cell creation but magnesium has been shown to increase serum potassium by itself in patients with hypomagnesia and hypokalaemia.

The magnesium is essential in the right amount. Magnesium and potassium are 2 of your major electrolytes, and calcium and sodium. There is a balance that is needed. Any of the items in excess or shortage compared to the others can cause problems. A smaller dose of magnesium, of a well absorbed type that doesn't just give a person the runs and associated problems might be right. I have never really settled on an ideal magnesium level or ratio. So every now and then I try various levels and various types until I find one that agrees with me now. I suddenly had to change from one kind of carnitine to another, as I corrected some things it changed which form of carnitine I needed next.

I was looking at my blood tests 6 months ago and saw low protein indicators after I had some success at correcting the low copper which increased healing and lowered my available protein for other healing. I increased my protein a bit and healing increased and so did need for potassium. It's an endless rebalancing. Each nutrient has it's effects that may affect other nutrients. When I was replacing 50 pounds of muscle I needed more potassium than I need now and more protein and more ... The body builders are driving cell building by usage. We need to do that too. Use the various parts of out body to encourage our body to repair it and then we find out what nutrients it might need.

I'm playing "you bet your life". Each thing I heal gives less reason to die sooner. Then new damage from refeeding syndrome deficiencies increase the risk if I don't catch them soon enough, like the 5+ years of detecting copper problems. To see the micronutrient symptoms one has to get rid of the more basic gross items like methylation and ATP cycle of cell building instead of breakdown.

Fred, something important I have encountered which I would appreciate your input in, as I mentioned taking zinc causes low potassium symptoms which I remedy with K chloride, but I have noticied that if I take too much potassium it appears to cause depression which is only alleviated by zinc. I believe it may be increasing aldosterone which can lower zinc levels. I have taken 1.5g every few hours. The issue is that if I take too little potassium my symptoms do not improve. I seem to constantly have low zinc despite Pyourlia doses with chelated forms. Do you have any thoughts on the balance between repleting potassium and minimising aldosterone release?

Freddd

Fred, something important I have encountered which I would appreciate your input in, as I mentioned taking zinc causes low potassium symptoms which I remedy with K chloride, but I have noticied that if I take too much potassium it appears to cause depression which is only alleviated by zinc. I believe it may be increasing aldosterone which can lower zinc levels. I have taken 1.5g every few hours. The issue is that if I take too little potassium my symptoms do not improve. I seem to constantly have low zinc despite Pyourlia doses with chelated forms. Do you have any thoughts on the balance between repleting potassium and minimising aldosterone release?

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...zlIPZAhUB4GMKHbLNBzkQBQgnKAE&biw=1440&bih=770
What are the symptoms of Pyroluria?
The effect of pyroluria and the deficiency of zinc and B6 can be mild, moderate, or severe depending on the severity of the imbalance. Symptoms may include: unable to deal with stress, nervousness, anxiety, mood swings, severe inner tension,episodic anger, poor short-term memory and depression.

Is this what you are speaking of?

How much zinc are you taking?

How much B6 are you taking?

there is a complicated absorption interrelationship with copper, zinc and some other trace minerals./

Above some level of vitamin C it can interfere with copper absorption and maybe other things.

How much B1, B2, B3 and inositol are you taking? sometimes too much of these can cause a need for much more potassium.

Thanks. Yes, I am not sure I have Pyroluria per say but functional b6, zinc have been found to be low in hair mineral and amino acid tests. Both zinc and b6 depend on each other for absorption so there’s a bit of a balancing act, I have tried high doses of both in absorbable forms before without luck 250mg zinc, 800mg b6. I have most recently been focusing on zinc only which appears to have increased my levels a bit with some improvements and will look to introduce a smaller dose of P5P. My symptoms are mostly brain fog, mood instability and lethargy.

Both items induce low potassium symptoms after ingestion so I am balancing that as well. Something which I haven’t been able to confirm through personal experience and would appreciate info on is, do you know how long it takes potassium in supplement form to reach serum/cells? I appreciate it’s quicker than food.

I just take those b vitamins in food form, previous supplementation caused issues with potassium as you say.

Freddd

[QUO
TE="Iain123456, post: 953304, member: 27840"]Thanks. Yes, I am not sure I have Pyroluria per say but functional b6, zinc have been found to be low in hair mineral and amino acid tests. Both zinc and b6 depend on each other for absorption so there’s a bit of a balancing act, I have tried high doses of both in absorbable forms before without luck 250mg zinc, 800mg b6. I have most recently been focusing on zinc only which appears to have increased my levels a bit with some improvements and will look to introduce a smaller dose of P5P. My symptoms are mostly brain fog, mood instability and lethargy.

Both items induce low potassium symptoms after ingestion so I am balancing that as well. Something which I haven’t been able to confirm through personal experience and would appreciate info on is, do you know how long it takes potassium in supplement form to reach serum/cells? I appreciate it’s quicker than food.

I just take those b vitamins in food form, previous supplementation caused issues with potassium as you say.[

Hi Lain123456,

A couple of things to consider. Some need for potassium with is a flag of cell formation and healing. However, EXCESSIVE amounts of certain b vitamins, b1, b2, and b3 under some circumstances and combinations, can drive the need for potassium much higher than simply supplies the amount needed. Cutting them to zero can stop much healing.

High levels of zinc can cause copper deficiency at the absorption process as they share a common absorption process. 800mg of B6 sounds just plain wrong. Something is out of whack.

When I had low copper, it might have been becasue of interference in absorption. Zinc and vitamin C can both do that. I had a severely inflamed stomach as well. That could also have been the variety of copper I took. When I changed copper supplement types (changed from amino acid chelate to copper citrate) the inflammation decreased and the copper levels increased. There is no good reason my doc could think of, just some idiosyncratic characteristic of my body perhaps.

"mostly brain fog, mood instability and lethargy." - That could be copper deficiency symptoms, other microminerals, and anything methylation or ATP all the way from the MeCbl-AdoCbl-L-methylfolate and L-carnitine (fumarate or effective for you) basis to secondary or tertiary problems.

https://www.quora.com/Has-someone-u..._filter__=all&__nsrc__=1&__snid3__=1808215186

In the part of this post under the "refeeding syndrome" symptoms, you will find the suggestions of those symptoms under possible induced deficiencies.

Let's start with potassium from food. Its take about 14 hours after eating to reach serum peal of potassium. The excess amount gets shuttled into the tissue by insulin. Getting potassium out of tissue and back in the serum can be a lot slower for many people, like me. So I get terrible spasms when my serum potassium gets too low. Keep in the back of your mind that it might be "speed of transfer to serum" rather than an actual deficiency of potassium. When I drink dissolved in water potassium gluconate, my symptoms can let up in 15 to 30 minutes on an empty stomach. I use about 2 teaspoons per 8-16 ounces of water (personal comfort consideration, doesn't mess up my digestion.). Excess potassium comes out with excess water very quickly in the absence of kidney problems. .

gettinbetter

Girl from Europe
Keep looking for a solution and likely you will find something that works for you
It is a long experiment a lot of trial and error but some of us here have found things that have helped us

renski

I know I can't get my B2, B3, B6 levels up, I can't get my plasma zinc to raise either. I think it's being absorbed because my serum zinc levels go up but not the plasma. Someone told me it's because the cells are damaged and nutrients aren't getting in/out of the cell, their solution was to take Prodovite but that made me sicker. I'm trying detox/gut support and hoping things improve that way. Who knows though