• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I am looking for a genetic lab in europe to run a dna test

Hello,
I want to have my dna testet but I live in spain. Is there any laboratory or clinic in Spain or in another european country where they can run a test that are useful to us?
Best regards

Moof

Look out for special offers from Dante Labs – they have a base in Italy, and seem to offer good value deals on a pretty regular basis. You will have to find a way to process the data when you receive it, but there are online platforms that do this, both paid for and free.

Carl

Yes, I used Dante Labs myself but it cost me €299 in August last year. They offered a test for €199 a short time ago which I made a thread about. Therefore it might be worth you waiting for their next discount unless you are desperate to have it done immediately.

https://www.dantelabs.com/

Remi

I had it done by Ancestry.com from Europe, but only basic, for Klimas' gene study.