• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How has your experience been with megadosing riboflavin?

I have taken between 100 mg to 400 mg. I find that it definitely is relaxing. I have found that it makes me laugh a lot starting from the dose of 100 mg. I also found myself yawning, and I recalled that hasn't happened in months. It was a new feeling after a long time.

pamojja

How has your experience been with megadosing riboflavin?

Took all vitamns for over 12 years, also riboflavin. And experienced remssions (PAD, COPD, PEMs). Due to taking some B-vitamins at high doses thought it worth to experiment also with maxng out with riboflavin last year up to 400 mg (half as R-5'-P). But no atttional effects I mentioned yet.

However, I really don't 'feel' anything from any supplements. Just experienced remissions after year of persistent use. Only exception was choline, which gave me chaw-tension one time above 300 mg/d. Which ceased after maxing out with inositol.

Learner1

I've taken up to 350mg R5P daily, dividing it into smaller doses, because only a small amount can get through the intestines st a time. It didn't bring down my high glutaric acid, which is the marker multiple tests said I needed more riboflavin. But, I believe it helped overall.