• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How can I contact Hillary Johnson?

FernRhizome

If anyone knows how to contact Hillary Johnson, mailing address best, e-mail good too, please PM me. I need to get something sent to her regarding CFS. Please only PM me so her contact info isn't public. Many thanks.

muffin

Just go to her site and then the LETTERS tab (http://www.oslersweb.com/contact.htm) and you will find a form that you can send email to her with. If it is something you don't want published or made public, then just tell her that. I have sent Hillary many emails via this route and she has responded to me when I sent something interesting or of value. She is very busy and may not respond to your letter, but send it to her. She really is a very nice person and her emails back are always gracious. If you have any good, real and valuable info, then please do email it on to her.

I don't know what we all would have done without Hillary Johnson and her attack-dog energy and methods in getting at the CDC and helping us sick people. Thank GOD for Hillary Johnson!!!!!!

muffin

I would bet she is. She is the top researcher/reporter for CFIDS, CDC, and the long ugly history of them both. When the CDC gets nailed really badly for the CDC/CFS and Retrovirus damage, Hillary is the person we thank the most. In fact we get on our knees and bow towards her.

MNC

I wrote her last year asking for information on the book and she replied soon. I just wrote to the address in her blog.

FernRhizome

I wrote to her via her "letters" link on her website and she wrote back. So I am all set! Thanks everyone. ~Fern