• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Homeopathy for Retrovirus?

interesting to read about andrea and the homeopathy...from my own experience it really seemed to be homeopathy that helped me to be well enough to go back to school when i first became sick at 13. however the subsequent relapses didn't respond at all, even seeing the same homeopathic doctor. i'm certainly not advocating that people abandon traditional medicine - but i do think that different things work for different people at different times and that it's not a bad thing to be open-minded about options. that's all!

willow

Retrovirus and Homeopathy

Not XMRV exactly so feel free to move this, but I've just come back from a trip to my homeopathic practitioner and I've tested positive for an unnamed retrovirus. (Using bioresonance.)

She's going to see if she can find out more for me

I told her about XMRV a couple of months ago but she wasn't particularly interested in it in relation to me as her first call is to work on building immunity, organ strength, balance etc to help the body heal itself.

I don't get to take the sarcode for a week after I've finished the rest of the treatment (preparing my body), then ! take it every 7 days for a month.

Logically homeopathy doesn't make sense to me but I've seen benefits with the other sarcodes, so interested to see what pans out.