• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Homeopathy & EAV Testing for CFIDS

S

SDD1244

Hi Everyone,

I think my story is too long and I'm just too tired to tell it right now, but it started out when I was only 18 years old and had a severe case of mono... followed by valley fever (coccidioidomycosis). After I had both of these infections, I had felt that I had never fully recovered. In fact, for at least a year later... I was seen in the Urgent Care or ER every month needing antibiotics for frequent infections (URI's, sinus infections, bronchitis, etc.)

It took me 18 years to finally get a diagnosis and by the time I was diagnosed... my health had taken a turn for the worse and I had POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) and secondary adrenal insufficiency.

What is restoring my health is seeing an acupuncturist who does EAV testing and also has training in CAM and homeopathy. EAV testing is amazing. I really can't explain it, but basically.... it diagnoses you (although legally they aren't allowed to say that). You can do some google searching to find out more about it. I just know that it has always been accurate with me. My Endocrinologist was so impressed with my EAV testing results, that he agreed to go with me during my next session !!!

This is the current treatment plan that I've been on that is helping me a great deal (and also put me into remission in the past).

http://www.rockwellnutrition.net/Und...yal_p_639.html - UNDA # 2

http://www.rockwellnutrition.net/Und...yal_p_743.html -- UNDA #710

http://www.rockwellnutrition.net/Und...yal_p_715.html --- UNDA # 48

In addition to the UNDA formulas, I also take some PLEO formulas as well:

Pleo Not (also good for LYME disease) http://www.drz.org/asp/store/DetailP...?ProductID=501

Pleo Mucedo https://www.drz.org/asp/store/Detail...?ProductID=618

Pleo Nig http://www.drz.org/asp/store/DetailP...?ProductID=500

I honestly can't tell you how these homeopathic formulas work.... only that they do (at least for me). Cher actually has said that she has used homeopathic formulas and flies to Germany for her CFS/Chronic EBV treatments. I actually have herxing symptoms (just like with the antibiotics) and when I originally started taking them, I had tachycardia. Of course this was because it was just too much for my system. I've since decreased the dosage and can tolerate the herxing symptoms just fine now. The results have been amazing ! It really makes me wonder why people don't know about these alternatives ?? It sorts of makes me upset and I see now that we've become too dependent on the pharmaceutical companies.

So that is part of my story... the most important part. I also take many supplements. As a result of these therapies, I have more energy, my muscle aches are almost gone completely and I rarely have blood pressure / tachycardia symptoms now !

Michael Dessin

Homeopathy

Great Great post..don't stop these remedies, they will help you recover from ME/CFS, yes, maybe even cure you, there is a good chance you will continue to get better and heal completely on the regimen your doing. Homeopathics are godsend, truly stick with it.

I'm recovered after 14 years of severe M.E. thanks to homeopathics.

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
That really is great news. Can I ask where you are, who your acupuncturist is and how expensive the treatments are? There is an MD here in San Diego who is also a homeopath; he decided the traditional doctor stuff just wasn't working and became a homeopath. Is the homeopathy part expensive? How vital has the acupuncture been to your success do you think?

Please let us know how the endocrinologist goes. That's great evidence you're gathering - adrenal insufficiency and POTS turned around by homeopathy, acupuncture and EAV - that's amazing stuff!

Jody

Glad to hear something about adrenal insufficiency.

I told my naturopath, sometime in the past year, that I thought that really the only symptoms I still had that caused problems, sounded to me like adrenal insufficiency.

She thought about it and agreed that this could be so. Certainly my adrenals were in no great shakes whether they were the main problem now or not.

So we did a little in the way of adaptogens. And I think the pacing, resting, meditating, getting out of sympathetic and into parasympathetic, the positive self-talk, psychoneuroimmunology, all that realm of stuff -- are hooked into worn out adrenals. At least for me, it seems so.

S

SDD1244

Re: Cfids

Hi Cort,

I live in Arizona. I can PM you with the website address for my acupuncturist. Most acupuncturists do not do the EAV testing, but I was fortunate to have found this person. He has also taught acupuncture in the past. I was also fortunate to have found an Endocrinologist who has been diagnosing and treating CFS patients since the '70s. I dread the day that he retires.

An EAV session usually runs around $100 - $200. But keep in mind, that the session can last 3 hours... as it can pick up on imbalances (allergies, chemical sensitivities, viral infections, etc.) In my past sessions with EAV testing, it never picked up on intracellular bacteria. Therefore I think it is important to find a practitioner who is familiar with UNDA and PLEO formulas and mycoplasma infections. (since an estimated two-thirds of CFS patients have high frequencies of mycoplasma) >> http://www.immed.org

Hi Michael,

I have no plans on stopping treatment. This treatment is cost-effective and it is working for me. I realize that there are no magic pills and treatment can take years... but then again, I've had this illness for many years.

Are you familiar with the PLEO and UNDA formulas ? If not, what was your treatment plan and how long did it take ? I originally discovered homeopathy after allergy shots failed me (they make me very ill). I was shocked at how homeopathy actually helped and/or cleared some of my allergies ! Of course then I would get new allergies and it was always a struggle. Now I have finally learned that I need to address the underlying issue (at least I know what it is now). ; ^ )

Wayne

SDD1224 - Electrodermal Screening

What is restoring my health is seeing an acupuncturist who does EAV testing and also has training in CAM and homeopathy. EAV testing is amazing. I really can't explain it, but basically.... it diagnoses you (although legally they aren't allowed to say that).

Hi SSD1244,

Just wanted to take a moment and thank you for sharing some of this really interesting information on the homeopathics you're doing. And thanks Mike for letting us know these are ones you're familiar with and that have helped you so much.

I'm still kind of puttering along, but intend to research more of this when I can. In the mean time, thought I'd paste a response regarding electrodermal screening (below) I made to Joey over on ProHealth about a year ago.

Best, Wayne

I posted the following on the ProHealth board on 5/22/09

Hi Joey,

Thanks for your update and perspectives on electrodermal testing. I thought I'd mention that this modality is apparently not at all uncommon in Europe, where I feel they are considerably ahead of us in many respects.

I've had some experiences with electrodermal testing in years past. About 15 years, I got tested with the traditional probing of a meridian point to make certain determinations. I seem to remember I tested high for a numer of different staph infections, and after taking some homeopathic drops that the machine was also able to make, I did seem to improve for a while.

Then about 10 years ago, I heard of a woman who had just purchased a machine which sounds similar to the Asyra machine you describe. In this situation, the woman was looking for people to "practice" on, and so I was able to get a free session.

As I remember, the machine sent a vibration of many different kinds of pathogens and chemicals into the body, and then was able to measure the body's response. Being so inexperienced, she wasn't able to decipher well what was going on, but what I do remember is her saying that just doing the actual test is like getting a homeopathic treatment for supposed all that ails us.

Well, I had a terrifically good response to it, and really felt well for a couple to three days afterward. A friend with CFS who also did the test ended up with a very difficult reaction, with even more extreme CFS symptoms for a few days.

Once I got to Oregon, I heard about a Naturopathic Physician in Portland, a Doctor Esau, who used ES in his practice. He apparently was able to clear out an advanced case of testicular cancer while in his twenties after conventional mediciine had given him no hope.

This is a few years ago, but the thing I remember most was that my test results were showing very high levels of pesticides and various other chemicals, typical for people with serious EI/MCS. In fact, he said he had never seen higher numbers than what mine were, and that they seemed to be stored and highly concentrated in the gut.

He also created some homeopathic drops for me, and had me start taking them. Although I think I was supposed to take something like 6 a day starting and work up to 15, I was never able to get past taking one. I would get severe vertigo and nausea, etc.

When I mentioned this to him, he said it was an indication that the drops were working. When I questioned him as to whether the drops might somehow be toxic, he said it was esentially water with certain homeopathic frequencies to mobilize the chemicals.

Unfortunately, I now see that he seemed to be unaware of the detoxification problems that I and so many people with ME/CFS/EI/MCS have, and really didn't know how to adequately address this. I still think about going back and starting over with him, now that I have learned some detoxification techniques that would help relieve some of these problems.

My plan is to continue with my chlorine dioxide (MMS) experiment until I get a better sense of what this might be able to do for me, and then maybe followup sometime later this year.

Thanks again for your update. I'll be interested to see how well this works for you as you progress down this road.

Regards, Wayne

R**

I thought this might be happening. When I had a zyto, I started sweating profusely and thickly. I thought I was responding to the vibrations. Then I had a strange smell coming out of my skin. Not sure, but it seemed that way. How could your body not receive electrical or vibrational info and it not have an effect? ??

Robin

Hi SSD1244,

....As I remember, the machine sent a vibration of many different kinds of pathogens and chemicals into the body, and then was able to measure the body's response. Being so inexperienced, she wasn't able to decipher well what was going on, but what I do remember is her saying that just doing the actual test is like getting a homeopathic treatment for supposed all that ails us.....

Regards, Wayne

S

Solon

What are all those UNDA supplements, what do they exactly do for you?? I understand they are homeopathic but how did you choose to take them, does it go based on the viruses or bacteria you have to take different ones??

SD1244,
I also live in Arizona (Phoenix). Can you please tell me the name of the acupuncturist with the Biomeridian and also the endocrinologist who treats CFS? Thank you!

Or Cort,
If you still happen to have the PM that SDD1244 said she was going to send you, perhaps you could tell me...???

sflorence

Hi Everyone,

I think my story is too long and I'm just too tired to tell it right now, but it started out when I was only 18 years old and had a severe case of mono... followed by valley fever (coccidioidomycosis). After I had both of these infections, I had felt that I had never fully recovered. In fact, for at least a year later... I was seen in the Urgent Care or ER every month needing antibiotics for frequent infections (URI's, sinus infections, bronchitis, etc.)

It took me 18 years to finally get a diagnosis and by the time I was diagnosed... my health had taken a turn for the worse and I had POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) and secondary adrenal insufficiency.

What is restoring my health is seeing an acupuncturist who does EAV testing and also has training in CAM and homeopathy. EAV testing is amazing. I really can't explain it, but basically.... it diagnoses you (although legally they aren't allowed to say that). You can do some google searching to find out more about it. I just know that it has always been accurate with me. My Endocrinologist was so impressed with my EAV testing results, that he agreed to go with me during my next session !!!

This is the current treatment plan that I've been on that is helping me a great deal (and also put me into remission in the past).

http://www.rockwellnutrition.net/Und...yal_p_639.html - UNDA # 2

http://www.rockwellnutrition.net/Und...yal_p_743.html -- UNDA #710

http://www.rockwellnutrition.net/Und...yal_p_715.html --- UNDA # 48

In addition to the UNDA formulas, I also take some PLEO formulas as well:

Pleo Not (also good for LYME disease) http://www.drz.org/asp/store/DetailP...?ProductID=501

Pleo Mucedo https://www.drz.org/asp/store/Detail...?ProductID=618

Pleo Nig http://www.drz.org/asp/store/DetailP...?ProductID=500

I honestly can't tell you how these homeopathic formulas work.... only that they do (at least for me). Cher actually has said that she has used homeopathic formulas and flies to Germany for her CFS/Chronic EBV treatments. I actually have herxing symptoms (just like with the antibiotics) and when I originally started taking them, I had tachycardia. Of course this was because it was just too much for my system. I've since decreased the dosage and can tolerate the herxing symptoms just fine now. The results have been amazing ! It really makes me wonder why people don't know about these alternatives ?? It sorts of makes me upset and I see now that we've become too dependent on the pharmaceutical companies.

So that is part of my story... the most important part. I also take many supplements. As a result of these therapies, I have more energy, my muscle aches are almost gone completely and I rarely have blood pressure / tachycardia symptoms now !

Can you please go into more detail? How are you nowadays, are you fully recovered now?

sflorence

Homeopathy

Great Great post..don't stop these remedies, they will help you recover from ME/CFS, yes, maybe even cure you, there is a good chance you will continue to get better and heal completely on the regimen your doing. Homeopathics are godsend, truly stick with it.

I'm recovered after 14 years of severe M.E. thanks to homeopathics.

Can you go into more detail as well? Do you have a link your recovery story anywhere?