• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hillary Johnson supports the Media campaign!!!!! Yay

muffin

I am just a sick person with a big mouth

The negative comments made about the CDC came from me, Sharon Stapleton, and no one else.
I do not want to damage the fantastic efforts of the Major Media Campaign people. I am not an Admin just a supporter. My words on the CDC and what I think needs to be done come from me and only me.

Do please support the efforts of this hard working group. I am amazed at how hard they have worked and how much they all have done for all of us sick. This is a brilliant idea to get the word out and these people are doing quite the professional job of doing so.

Please join and donate to this group. http://www.causes.com/causes/511536

pictureofhealth

XMRV - L'Agent du Jour
Me neither - I can't find or access any of it.
I've found the 'A Timely Appeal' heading, but there is no document accessible. Perhaps HJ is updating the website as we speak?

V99

The link still works, but it is not an article more of a signpost to Sharon's comment.