• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hair mineral test analysis

HABS93

I would not be surprised that if you take a random healthy person from the street and perform a similar test, that it will look similar if not worse than your results on the toxins.

Mercury can be coming from dental fillings, but also fish.

Uranium can also come from tap water. If you want to check levels in your area, you can check out the great site: https://www.ewg.org/tapwater/

The thing that stood out was the low levels of key trace minerals. Do you have enough high quality, trace mineral rich, salt in your diet? When you start eating and drinking more healthily, it is easy to go low in high quality salt, as anything processed and packaged contains quite a bit of cheap, bleached salt. Perhaps look into some trace mineral supplements or food that are high in the ones that looked low.
so ignore the uranium I guess. I'll check my area I live in Ontario . I'm not sure definitely have bleached salt as I still have some tries and wings occasionally. I do eat alot of eggs and veggies . Drink water . I'll definitely look into that thank you!

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
I don't wanna sound stupid but this brain fog is so bad I'm starting to get lost in what I should try and not try. So much information I learn everyday it's overwhelming. Also don't wanna sound needy always asking on here for what to do .

You made me remember hearing something about how ALA will move mercury in and out of the brain and that it shouldn't be used in the beginning of chelating. In my own experience, I do remember my brain fog was made much worse the few times I tried it.

I do much better on gentle things like the selenium and also have used cilantro and chlorella which I know Andy Cutler strongly advised against but I felt better on them so I think they helped. Plus, I only used minute amounts; just a pinch of the mixture in some water and then drank it like a tea throughout the day. (It still is a very strong herbal mixture though because I think it was starting to de-mineralize my teeth. They were starting to get almost translucent and glassy so I only do that now once in a while.)

Anyway, don't feel badly for asking. We are all kinda feeling our way with this disease.

Last edited:

BeADocToGoTo1

so ignore the uranium I guess. I'll check my area I live in Ontario . I'm not sure definitely have bleached salt as I still have some tries and wings occasionally. I do eat alot of eggs and veggies . Drink water . I'll definitely look into that thank you!
I would not ignore the uranium source if that is the tap water, for example. It is one of the reasons that I no longer drink tap water here. Just one less insult the body needs to handle.

The salts that I use include pink himalayan, celtic sea salt, A. Vogel herbamare salt, hawaiian red salt. There are many others that are not heavily processed and contain many trace minerals. They taste better too. Any regular white table salt I try to avoid when possible, which will of course will be almost impossible in restaurant food.

renski

My hair analysis has some similarities to HABS93, my first hair analysis actually showed the mercury being excreted but after supplementing with various B vitamins, minerals this stopped. I have chronic gut issues as well that don't respond well to anything I try.. I have to believe that removing the heavy metals is the only way, but all I'm told is I have to get the gut better first. Taking minerals doesn't do much, zinc transporters are shut down in the gut