• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

h pylori

kat0465

Kat I only finished the abx last week and still feel terrible, my stomach is struggling to cope with the aftermath, It was actually much better before the abx:( now I've got gurgling, acid reflux, awful pain and just feel quite ill. Just wish I could get out to try some organic sauerkraut. Any natural alternative that is proven to work must be better than the abx, I did look around but couldn't find one, I never saw the Pyloricin anywhere, worth a try I would say.
maryb,
also something called mastic gum is supposed to get rid of it.i have read you can take it even when doing abx. pine nut oil is supposed to be good for killing the little buggers too! gonna try both, because i dont want to have to do abx for this again!!

kat0465

thanks for the video anne, if i cant find the natural, unpasteurized kind. ill just make it. by the time it's ready to eat i should be off the abx!

Kat

alice1

I use the pine oil for my gut and I haven't had a problem at all.Make sure you get it coated of you want to try it.
Good luck.