• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Grandson on way today

Dr. Yes

Shame on You
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Welcome to the world, little guy! It's a REALLY weird place! You will realize this as you get to know your grandma Fly.

And Flybro, get lots of rest!!! You're gonna need it....

%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B5%&.jpg

fds66

Welcome to the world Lucas John. I am so relieved to hear that mother and baby are well. I hope that you and your daughter have a quick recovery from this.

Countrygirl

I have just seen your great news flybro :Retro smile: :balloons::balloons:

Congratulations and I'm so pleased for you, and flybro junior.

I would say rest well today, but I guess you will be rushing over to have a peek at your beautiful new grandson.Please give John Lucas a great big cuddle from me :hug: and I send you :hug: :hug: too.

Big :hug::hug: all round.

Adam

A grandson!!

I am so happy for you. :Retro smile:

Now you got all the scary stuff of the birth out of the way, you have many happy years with the little (not so little by the sounds of it) fella to come.

Wonderful news.

:balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons:

Best wishes to you and all in your family.

Adam

Victoria

(Late as usual from Downunder...).

Congratulations on the safe arrival of Lucas John, Flybro.

Pleased to hear that both he & your daughter are ok. Now down to rest for you - take care & detox slowly from the drug megadose.

Love & Best Wishes ....

Vicki

flybro

Thanks to everyone for the great words,

if i had invented the perfect group of friends and family u guys wud be it.

I still havent crashed or even had a real flare. I've been bragging about my 50 metre sprint as much as i have about Lucas.

We will be going to see new mum and baby tomo, we have a big family and so does the daddy so we have to share vsiting spots out.

When i have the time and faculties i shall try to get some pctures up of all of our grandchildren.

when i had my daughter my dad christened her magic, and when my grandaughter was born i really understood why.

Now i have a grandson as well i feel like i'm on cloud nine. However many of my other children have decided they are broody now so i may be in for a busy decade LOL.

Oh and i am ridiculously well, as in fit and healthy, better i have been in years, plus i also had my first normal real cold with sneezing and everything, and it came and went, as opposed to came and stayed.

Dioralyte gud, clarithromycin gud, tramadol gud, Q10 gud, plus others i will blog about.

hugs to all of u, god i love u guys sooo much.

MEKoan

Well now, Lucas, welcome to the world! As your uncle Dr Yes (who's pic up there is just right!) said, it is a very strange place. But, right now, you know all of that; you know how perfect everything is and you know how bizarre this all is, and you even know why that is though all of us have forgotten.

You are very, very lucky to have our dear Fly as your Gran. It is very funny for us to think of her that way -- dispensing sweets and being anyone's Gran -- but she is a seasoned Gran and very much up to the challenge of advising you as you make your way through all the forgetting you will do as you begin this strange business of being a person here on earth.

She is a wise woman and she loves you very, very much. So, take your woes to her and your fears, too. She will always listen and she will never judge you. She is a wonder, your Gran, and you are a very, very lucky boy. There are few true graces we come into this world with and a marvelous Gran is one.

Congratulations John Lucas, you are a very lucky little boy!

Hurray!

flybro

Koan u just made me cry,

love ya big, miss ya muh,

and I'm sending you half my new found health and energy, as I miss it not a bit when i know it for you. Dont spend it all on everyone one else tho.

Lily

*Believe*
Awww you guys, this is a 3 hanky thread now! (sniffle, snort) Love ya bunches.....anyway

MEKoan

I was talking today to another Gran who didn't think she'd ever feel the way she felt about her first gran-baby again --- and she didn't, but she felt something just as amazing! It's so wonderful to be in love! We are made bigger, greater, more fully human when we are given someone new to love!

Ah to be in love now that spring is here!

Go and love, everyone, go and love!

flybro

we are both bowled over by how much we enjoy grandparenthood,

neither of us expected to feel like this.

i always thought granny types got born that way, never occured to me that it could happen to me LOL.

MEKoan

Crazy stuff, huh, Honey?! Totally crazy stuff! If life wasn't so totally surprising and amazing, it wouldn't be worth it... but, it is!!

It is!
:hug: