• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Grandson on way today

flybro

Our eldest daughter is 10 days late, she was rushed in last night after an epilictic fit (she is epilectic but has not had a fit for 18months and has been on meds since 14).

She is fine and baby is fine, nearly had an emrgency c-section but things settled dwon. Now she has just been induced.

Would like to ask all that read this to say a prayer, make a wish, or grant a spell, that all will go well for our babies. Thank You

leelaplay

What news flybro. So happy that things have settled down a bit.

Good thoughts are streaming through the ethers.

Keep us posted.

flybro

your support is so powerful thanks big much.

Daughter mangaing to have a slepp, big smiley face

will be going back to the hosp soonish

can't thank you all enough,

you guys rock.

will update asap

K

_Kim_

Flybro

I've got you and your daughter and soon to be born grandson stamped into my thoughts and prayers for today.

We'll have to watch out for this little boy. If he's already giving his mother fits before he arrives, he may be T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

Big hugs and blessings for his soon to be arrival.

Lubs ya!!

Lily

*Believe*
Our eldest daughter is 10 days late, she was rushed in last night after an epilictic fit (she is epilectic but has not had a fit for 18months and has been on meds since 14).

She is fine and baby is fine, nearly had an emrgency c-section but things settled dwon. Now she has just been induced.

Would like to ask all that read this to say a prayer, make a wish, or grant a spell, that all will go well for our babies. Thank You

More than happy to oblige my dear with all three - although I'm a little rusty on granting spells.....those can get so messy when you get them only a little bit wrong, you know:worried::::D

But ANYTHING for YOU and YOURS!!!;)

Kati

Patient in training
Flybro, how scary! You and your family are in my thoughts today for a VERY safe arrival.
:hug::hug::hug:

creekfeet

Sockfeet
Let's hope the wild start will give this little dude a mellow, easygoing mood! Big prayers, charms, magics and good thoughts for flybro, flydaughter and the little fly.

jackie

Oh...so excited for all of you! What an experience - to watch your daughter become a mother.
(I loved "having" grandbabies much more than BABIES....it's a lot easier! and I had 6 of one - and 2 of the other)

Many good wishes and the most positive thoughts go your way!
jackie

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Praying that its a good delivery for your daughter and all will be well. Hectic not a a good way to start but its the end thats important.

Dr. Yes

Shame on You
Super-powerful good vibrations emanating from New York to you and yours, Fly!

I predict the little lad will be a great pilot. Or motorcyclist. Or awesome in a rodeo.

The Doctor has spoken. :Retro smile::D

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

MEKoan

Oh Honey! How scary and how exciting and how just like life!

All the babies having babies!

Such craziness!

and...

more love!

:hug:

flybro

9lb baby bof Lucas John (john after my dad) looks just like his mum, they both doing weel.

wasw emrgency sectiob, lots of touch and goes, but you guys carried us through in flying colours.

Me my family and I and es[ecially my partner felt bouyd by all of yr words, you all may not realise this, ot think ya did much, but your words truly carried us and gave us strngth.

Lucas is aproper lad, 56cm long, quite alot of dark hair, well just totally gorgeous, little muscle man, big hands

goig to colapse in bed now, have really been hammering the meds last couple o days so will need mega detox,

oh i sprinted about 50 metres in a sprint from the house to the ambulance, amped up on tramadol and steroids, but it was gud to be able to be myself when I needed to be.

Thanku all so verry verry much, love yas big.

tears of gratitude rolling down my face as ityphe this.

love yas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lily

*Believe*
Much love to you ALL, flybro. Sooooooooooo happy for everyone!!!! REST DEAR FRIEND

Hugs all 'round :hug::hug::hug::hug:

gracenote

All shall be well . . .
Happy Birth Day Lucas John. Welcome.

So glad flybro that all is well. How great that you got to be there. Now take care of yourself. We'll be here for you.

leelaplay

Welcome to the world John Lucas. How joyeous.

So glad that everyone is well.

now rest .............shhh...............recuperate....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz