• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GcMAF Poll

I've tested positive for XMRV; my response to GcMAF has been

• Incredible! I feel like a new man or woman

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Much Better - I feel significantly better

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Somewhat Better - it feel mildly better

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No response

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Somewhat worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Significantly Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Nightmare - GcMAF was a nightmare!

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Have you tried GcMAF for XMRV? If you have please tell how you've done.
The sad thing about Gc MAF was that it produced good results and should have been further researched . Instead the Guernsey saga stopped everything. We turned to a probiotic mixture to produce MAF during cellular replication MAF 878, which seems to be helpful

Jesse2233

The sad thing about Gc MAF was that it produced good results and should have been further researched . Instead the Guernsey saga stopped everything. We turned to a probiotic mixture to produce MAF during cellular replication MAF 878, which seems to be helpful

How does the MAF 878 compare to Gc MAF in effectiveness?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
It did stop the supply coming out of Guernsey. However, there are other sources for injected GcMAF still available though one requires a doctor to supply it if the patient's test results indicate that it might be helpful. The other is Sensei in Japan: https://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/macrophage_eng.html