• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

gcmaf homeopathic

Hi GMAF info

I am taking the GcMAF. I listened to a webinar where Dr Klinghardt talked about it. He announced GcMAF in Oct. and then came back in Dec with the homeK MAF. He said that the shots were causing such a inflammatory cascade that he and a team of scientist in Austria and Germany took the GcMAF apart and found the peptides that make it up. He then made a Homeopathic solution that is supposed to work like the shots just not as intense. Dr Dahlgreen gave advice to start with 10 drops on the tongue, not under the tongue and was specific about this. Why I am not sure. She said twice a day and not close to any food time.
When I first started it, for two days I had a headache that I only remember having when I had mono. It was not as intense but felt the same. And, I never have headaches to I attribute it to the HomeK I have not noticed anymore reactions.
I bought it from BiopureEU and they said it would take 4 weeks to get and it arrived within 5 days. I am a healthcare practitioner so they gave me 25% off. I ordered for 3 other people as well at the time. I am sticking with it. I may try the shots after a couple of months on the drops. Then go back to the drops and use them as maintenance. Why not if the cancer, viruses and pathogens produce nagalase which turns of the GcMAF in your body. They won't stop and I plan on keeping the GcMAF in my body working!

Rita

Thanks for the info, Khiquita its very useful to know how to take it and how many drops each time

He then made a Homeopathic solution that is supposed to work like the shots just not as intense.
Have they made some trials to know if its works or not? It will be interesting to know if there are some patients that are taking it in a controlled trials of their symptoms and nagalase levels with the homeo Kmaf. Or if this product can also produce IRIS reactions.

IN "betterhealthguy" are lots of information about GC MAF, and Dr. Klinghardt, but not about Homeo Kmaf, is too much new.We need wait.

I pray that this product can helps us like the shots,and less expensive.

gu3vara

Is it ok to order 2 bottles or are they expiring too fast? Do you have to keep them in the fridge?

gu3vara

Thx Rita, I ordered some bottle, look forward to try it.

So cool means it's refrigerator safe I guess. Do you keep it this way?

Rita

Perhaps is better ask the provider, but I think that cool is not exactly refrigerated.The bottle is dark so its protected from light.
It has a strong alcoholic taste.

I keep it in ambient temperature,off heath sources.
Thx Rita, I ordered some bottle, look forward to try it.

So cool means it's refrigerator safe I guess. Do you keep it this way?

gu3vara

Perhaps is better ask the provider, but I think that cool is not exactly refrigerated.The bottle is dark so its protected from light.
It has a strong alcoholic taste.

I keep it in ambient temperature,off heath sources.

Yeah, you're right, I asked the provider. I'll report back on their answer and on my progress (hopefully!)

perrier

Is it safe to try??

I was just wondering what folks thought: would it be safe to try this homeopathic formula without a doctor's supervision?

The symptoms as described seem somewhat severe but manageable. Any thoughts??
Thanks, Helene

gu3vara

I don't know, but I'm giving it a try anyway. If there's too much inflammatory response I'll stop until symptoms resolve and start at a lower dose.

Can't say I'm worried, most people on gcmaf are doing telephone consultations with their doc, I can go to my GP and run some standard tests periodically while on it.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I don't know, but I'm giving it a try anyway. If there's too much inflammatory response I'll stop until symptoms resolve and start at a lower dose.

Can't say I'm worried, most people on gcmaf are doing telephone consultations with their doc, I can go to my GP and run some standard tests periodically while on it.

If you want to come on chat, I can tell you some things to look out for.

Best,
Sushi

gu3vara

I've been on the Homeo KMAF for 3 days now, 2 x 10 drops a day on the tongue. I didn't have any apparent immune manifestation so far, so I'll keep taking this dose I guess.

I received it in Canada quite fast, 2 days after it was shipped, no brokerage fees or taxes, so I have 5 months worth of it for about 180$. Not a big risk but I really wonder if it does anything at all :rolleyes: I don't know if the term homeopathic is exact here but I find it doubtful that micro doses of the active ingredient would do what gcmaf does... maybe it's not made by numerous dilutions like usual homeopathic stuff.

gu3vara

It's been 10 days on it and I'm 100% positive that it's caused by kmaf but I have had a sore throat and feeling that my lymph nodes are tender under the arms and the neck, my tongue started to have white coating too, increased mucus production? Apparently.

I think it's linked with the kmaf, it started after 4 days on it. I take 10 drops 2 times a day under the tongue now, I read that's the proper way to take homeopathic liquids, have to hold it 2 minutes and swallow. Avoid mint in toothpaste and mouthwash as well as coffee, both are often an antidote to homeopathic remedy.

I have a stock for 14 months so I'll stick with it. I read a double-blind study done with homeopathic hgh (human growth hormone) and though it doesn't any or very little hgh after the dilutions, it still raised the igf-1 levels like hgh shot does. Who knows!

So it might be working, but that's not scientific, rather sorcery.

perrier

any further news on the homeopathic GCMAF??

Does anyone have any further news about their experience with the homeopathic GCMAF from Austria??
Thanks. Helene

It's been 10 days on it and I'm 100% positive that it's caused by kmaf but I have had a sore throat and feeling that my lymph nodes are tender under the arms and the neck, my tongue started to have white coating too, increased mucus production? Apparently.

I think it's linked with the kmaf, it started after 4 days on it. I take 10 drops 2 times a day under the tongue now, I read that's the proper way to take homeopathic liquids, have to hold it 2 minutes and swallow. Avoid mint in toothpaste and mouthwash as well as coffee, both are often an antidote to homeopathic remedy.

I have a stock for 14 months so I'll stick with it. I read a double-blind study done with homeopathic hgh (human growth hormone) and though it doesn't any or very little hgh after the dilutions, it still raised the igf-1 levels like hgh shot does. Who knows!

So it might be working, but that's not scientific, rather sorcery.

gu3vara

I had to stop it, I kinda crashed badly recently, don't think it's related. My spleen is swollen according to my doctor, I'll wait a bit before trying it again.

mellster

Marco
Honestly though I do believe in naturopathy I don't necessarily want to be a believer in homeopathy (with some exceptions), but I have to say everytime I take 10 drops in the morning I feel like I am hit by a truck a couple of hours later (and can fall asleep outside on concrete) and then feel better the next day (I usually take it at night then again). Not bad for water with alcohol (and traces of MAF maybe?). I also find it odd that Drs are refusing to give any dosage info without supervision on a homepathic product. So maybe there really is something to it. cheers from Sicily for now.

froufox

Just curious to know if anyone here is still trying the Homeo KMAF?

Gu3vara, sorry to hear about the bad crash that u had and the swollen spleen, hope tings are better now. Did u ever try the homeopathic maf again?

Mellster, are u still taking it and if so how are u getting on?

Cheers :)

mellster

Marco
Hey - I still have enough supply but I am not taking it right now as I advanced to MAF314 (imported it from Europe) and just finished my first batch of the yoghurt and will start consuming this week. So better not to take 2 MAFs at the same time. I am currently between 8-9 out of 10 anyways (take into account I was a "milder" case with a 5-6 at my low point a year and a half ago) so I am pretty happy with my treatments although it is hard to say how much every individual component helped as I also take a lot of other supplements. But I am hoping the MAF314 will restore my gut which is still mildly symptomatic often and help finally clear that tender reactive lymph node plus I hope to achieve a gentle strengthening of the immune system. We will see..