• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Fundraising by Andrea on facebook

Frank

Whittemore Peterson Institute
Chase Community Giving is giving away $5million to various charities throughout U.S. The charities that have highest number of votes get the most money. Please click on the link below and vote for the WPI. When you click on the link it will first ask you to allow Chase to have permission to access you Facebook informat...ion (just like any other application). Once you click "allow" it will automatically direct you to the WPI as the charity you want to vote for. Then click on the big "vote" button and that is it.
The link is below:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...img&h=347d6d9dbfa0ae7677dd9a354b811993&ref=nf

calzy

Good Cause-Philosphy

As Im lying in bed taking advantage of cyber monday, I noticed that the wonderful products and very popular "Philosphy" company has created certain products for good causes. Wouldnt it be wonderful if WPI could have a product created by them, they would make so much $. Everyone loves Philosophy products.

Advocate

Whittemore Peterson Institute
Chase Community Giving is giving away $5million to various charities throughout U.S. The charities that have highest number of votes get the most money. Please click on the link below and vote for the WPI. When you click on the link it will first ask you to allow Chase to have permission to access you Facebook informat...ion (just like any other application). Once you click "allow" it will automatically direct you to the WPI as the charity you want to vote for. Then click on the big "vote" button and that is it.
The link is below:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...img&h=347d6d9dbfa0ae7677dd9a354b811993&ref=nf

Tonight is the deadline for this round of giving to charities. It would be great if a lot of people on the vBulletin would do this. It doesn't cost anything. All you have to do is vote. Okay, I'll admit that it took a while, but once I figured out how to vote for the WPI, I also voted for an additional charity that was on their list.