• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

$$$ for WPI vote daily now in Vivint Round 2!

Andrew

I don't know what's going on, but I just looked and it said WPI is number 2 in its region.

Capture.JPG

K2 for Hope

ALways Hoping
Hey Ya'll:

I appreciate everyone that is validating this information.

IMHO, as a previous Technical Project Manger, I am wondering if they just didn't validate the code for posting results. I think we need to be diligent in following the results, but, I agree, stay calm until final results are posted.

They may have allowed for computer errors prior to posting final results, thus stating that results won't be posted until Sept 6th. (time to fix any calculations or posting errors)

Peace.
Karen

Nielk

Hey Ya'll:

I appreciate everyone that is validating this information.

IMHO, as a previous Technical Project Manger, I am wondering if they just didn't validate the code for posting results. I think we need to be diligent in following the results, but, I agree, stay calm until final results are posted.

They may have allowed for computer errors prior to posting final results, thus stating that results won't be posted until Sept 6th. (time to fix any calculations or posting errors)

Peace.
Karen

They just posted the winners all mixed up. If you look at the total votes in. WPI comes in first by a landslide.

*GG*

What is this about?: presentation of the six winners: September 6, 2011 @ 2:00pm MST

Was there 6 regions only?

GG

PS That's basically all I was getting from the links. FYI

Sasha

Fine, thank you
What is this about?: presentation of the six winners: September 6, 2011 @ 2:00pm MST

Was there 6 regions only?

GG

PS That's basically all I was getting from the links. FYI

Hi GG - there were five regions, each with a winner. Also, the runner up charity in the region with the overall winner also gets $100k. So five charities get $100k and the overal top charity gets $250k.

Nielk

Yeah!!!! We should celebrate.
Thank you to all who have worked so hard to help make this a reality.
This is huge.

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
Thanks, Doogle. But it was not 2 pm MST yet?? Now i missed it... I hope they get the most out of it that's possible, PR-wise.

it was 2 pm mountain daylight time 1 hour and 40 minutes ago (other than Nevada, most of Mountain Time observes daylight savings time; Mountain time is two hours earlier than Eastern time)

I missed it, too, because I didn't start playing until Doogle posted, and I had some commercial through most of it (I couldn't find a "skip commercial" button). I thought there might be a replay when everything was finished, but there doesn't seem to be. :( Hopefully it will show up on youtube or WPI's site.

shannah

Has anyone been keeping track of we've all helped raise for WPI so far this year?

There was Chase $65,000, Vivint $100,000 plus an additional approximate $25,000 in the matching donations. Along with the 'Count Me In' on FB, that should be over $200,000 so far this year, shouldn't it? Am I forgetting any other?

Amazing job everybody!