• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Finally Found a Treatment...Can Anyone Please Explain This?

pattismith

Methylphenidate certainly does increase neuroinflammation, as does adderall
there is another problem methylphenidate can cause after a while:

; said:

Modafinil may prevent this problem as it blocks Dopamine transport, but I can't find any therapeutic protocol with Modafinil/methylphenidate association...

Narcolepsy Drug Being Used to Improve Cognitive Performance Affects Brain Dopamine Activity (medicalxpress.com)

@Swim15

Hey :)

Could you explain how you create the IV solution? Do you just disolve the ITPP powder in saline or do you need to add some other things to adjust the pH, osmolarity and so on....?
And how fast can you infuse it?

Thank you,
Marco

Swim15

@Swim15

Hey :)

Could you explain how you create the IV solution? Do you just disolve the ITPP powder in saline or do you need to add some other things to adjust the pH, osmolarity and so on....?
And how fast can you infuse it?

Thank you,
Marco

I don’t want to particularly throw out info for compounding IV’s publicly since it can be pretty dangerous if done incorrectly, and possibly even done correctly. You can PM me if you want though

Hoosierfans

I don’t want to particularly throw out info for compounding IV’s publicly since it can be pretty dangerous if done incorrectly, and possibly even done correctly. You can PM me if you want though

Following this thread..... have we all found a reputable source for ITPP yet?

And any opinions on ARA-290 as a substitute??

mitoMAN

Ara-290 is very different but possibly useful for me/CFS (I am taking it for a month with improvements on SFN symptoms)

itpp we found a source in Mexico that delivers to U.K. and USA successfully

Hoosierfans

Ara-290 is very different but possibly useful for me/CFS (I am taking it for a month with improvements on SFN symptoms)

itpp we found a source in Mexico that delivers to U.K. and USA successfully

@mitoMAN do you mind if I Pm you? I’ve got some curious things going on symptom wise and am wondering if ARA-290 might help, or ITPP. Would love to pick your brain if ya don’t mind. 🥰

splusholia

I’m surprised how quickly this stuff dried up after being available for years. Wish I had stocked up when it was dirt cheap.

Just as a thread update, Ive been doing a number of different things to target neuroinflammation and recently started weekly IVs consisting of:
• 10g vitamin c
• 4g glutathione
• 1,000mg NAD+
• 1,000mg phosphatidylcholine
• Poly vitamin mix

• DMSO 10ml (on the first one - since d/c cause girlfriend was complaining of the smell lol)
• 300mg ITPP (just added it in for my IV yesterday although Ive been doing surprisingly well without it)

Trying to decide if I want to add anything else - was thinking about SAM-e, liposomal resveratrol, or liposomal curcumin but haven’t gone down that route yet.

Will be adding HBOT soon when I get my chamber although taking longer than I thought.

Where are you getting a HBOT chamber from?

seamyb

I’m surprised how quickly this stuff dried up after being available for years. Wish I had stocked up when it was dirt cheap.

Used to feel like this every few months, back when I smoked weed.

Seems like we need:
  • More people trying it.
  • Some proper discussion on mechanism - maybe more-available compounds will have a similar effect.
  • Its own treatment forum category, if it proves fruitful.
How has this been progressing @Swim15 ? And what of the other treatment you mentioned earlier in the thread? Something about treating the cause rather than symptoms?

Swim15

Used to feel like this every few months, back when I smoked weed.

Seems like we need:
  • More people trying it.
  • Some proper discussion on mechanism - maybe more-available compounds will have a similar effect.
  • Its own treatment forum category, if it proves fruitful.
How has this been progressing @Swim15 ? And what of the other treatment you mentioned earlier in the thread? Something about treating the cause rather than symptoms?

As far as ITTP, it’s mechanism is fairly well understood.

I posted another thread but I was recently diagnosed with Wilson’s disease which has been causing my issues. Starting treatment tomorrow and should be back to normal in the next 6 months