• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Fibro & MCS mattress topper ideas

Tammie

allergy buyers does also have one called dream essentials that is cotton with a "down alternative" fill.....2 inches thick

I have been sort of looking for a mattress pad, too, but not only can I not use wool ever or foam or latex (unless it is thoroughly and I mean thoroughly aired out & I have nowehre to put it to do that), but I also cannot use feathers/down.....the one I mentioend looks like it might be decent, although I am concerned that it could also be really warm and I already totally overheat at night

I am not actually going to be able to purchase a pad at all for awhile bc of financial issues and other more pressing needs, so though I have looked some I haven't looked all taht thoroughly yet....so that's the only one I can possibly point you to rt now