• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Fact-checking Judy Mikovits, the controversial virologist attacking Anthony Fauci in a viral conspiracy video | Science | AAAS

Hipsman

That only addresses your position on ME/CFS, not COVID and Mikovits' unsubstantiated, fringe "theories". And even so, it contains a lot of unsupported assumptions, absent citations and 'proof' ....

It's perfectly OK to have theories and beliefs that aren't supported by anything tangible, we all construct our own realities to one degree or another, but not to put them forward as Gospel ...
A few replies above you only quoted part of me saying about XMRV and big pharma, so I answered to that, not about COVID.

Now about controversial COVID theories that Mikovits talked in trailer: we need this types of documentaries, so that people wake up to call for a proper investigation to the origin of the virus. China still hasn't let independent researchers inside the Wuhan lab to verify that it was not manipulated. Also to remind the public about vaccine quality and safety.

andyguitar

China still hasn't let independent researchers inside the Wuhan lab to verify that it was not manipulated.
Researchers all over the world have been able to examine the genetics of the virus. Mikovits connects it to a corona virus from a dog. If this was the case someone would have found it by now. Putin must be loving this nonsense.