• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Experiencies with PRP?

suevu

I have seen some people mention PRP can improve collagen production in the CC/AA area and therfore recover stability for those of us with instability. They mention some doctor in Belgium.

Any idea on the outcomes, prices, recovery time frames etc? has any one done it?

I know its asking too much, but I'd like a 100% recovery, they mention 90% recovery, but 90% recovery is tricky to measure.

Any experience?

Last edited:

Daffodil

I have seen some people mention PRP can improve collagen production in the CC/AA area and therfore recover stability for those of us with instability. They mention some doctor in Belgium.

Any idea on the outcomes, prices, recovery time frames etc? has any one done it?

I know its asking too much, but I'd like a 100% recovery, they mention 90% recovery, but 90% recovery is tricky to measure.

Any experience?
may i ask where you heard this? if you want my opinion, you will first need testing to see if you are a candidate, then many repeat PRP treatments, then MAYBE it could help.

right now, there is so little evidence, you might find 1 patient who did very well, 1 who did not, a few who dont know yet, a few who did well but dont have our diagnosis, some who have to go repeatedly for years. no one knows anything yet...it is all in its infancy. we are the guinea pigs

there are a few doctors doing these injections above C2. Oreme clinic in Belgium is only one of them

Daffodil

Any experience?
I just ran into a woman who was suicide from issues with her neck after an accident, i think. Her doctor is Italian....did PRP, not stem cells. Actually, it may have been even prolo..I will check. Anyway, after 6 treatments, she is better.

suevu

My issue is identified in C0-C1 and so on to C5... I think I could benefit from it. I want full remission.