• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Enema

Hi, I have been thinking about doing a coffee enema and adding glutathione as I recently ingested something toxic at Starbucks.

Vitamins are causing a lot of burning in my gut so I thought I could add some via an enema.

Wayne

what I wanted to ask is how much glutathione should be added and can it become toxic?
Doing coffee enemas naturally increases glutathione in the body, so I don't see a need to add glutathione directly to the coffee enemas. -- If you're intent on raising your glutathione levels (perhaps even without doing a coffee enema), you can always supplement with NAC, which is fairly easily converted into glutathione. My current Osteopath used to work in the ER, and told me NAC was always the first thing they administered when somebody came in with a toxic poisoning.