• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Eating badly gives me more energy

This is so relatable. Ever since I was first diagnosed, my eating pattern has really changed. My intake for greens have gone down, in fact, I feel my body is rejecting it. My appetite has gone down & the only healthy thing that fits my diet is chicken.

Hope4

Desert of SW USA
@fredam7 I hope you are feeling better. :). I use Vitamin A and D, a bit of Vitamin C, iodine, golden seal, and colloidal silver when I have infections.
-----

For those with reactions to foods, the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital Elimination diet might be useful in finding out which foods, or which categories of foods are causing the troubles, or at least some of the troubles.

I started a support thread, with some info in it, here.

When I'm under extreme stress, I have to stay at the strict level of the diet. With less stress, and better rest, I can eat some things higher in amines or salicylates.

Last edited: