• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Easy, cheap, vegetarian (not vegan) "recipe"

Victoria

Woops!

Forgot the Herbs.

And hopefully, tomorrow morning (Sat in Aust), when brother takes me shopping, I will ask if he can help me do some Herb/soil/pots shopping at the Plant nursery near the food market. (to replace the pot plants stolen a few weeks ago).

I love my herbs. And not just using them in cooking, I love the smell when running my hands through them. And I also talk to them - they always respect my feelings & never answer back, they just grow lush & green at this time of year & give me so much pleasure.

Victoria

K

_Kim_

Enchanted Brocccoli Forest

A little lightbulb went off when Enchanted Broccoli Forest was mentioned. Wasn't that the one that had the recipe for Russian Cabbage Beet Borscht? If anyone still has their copy, I would so love to get that actual recipe again. Some years ago, I tried to make it from memory, but didn't get the proportions quite right. It's starting to be soup weather here. The heat clicked on two days ago (brrrr).