• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

e-mail a day for the release of the Phase II info from the NIH/BWG

RivkaRivka

thanks to all who organized this campaign. i'm so so sick lately. wish i could do more, but i can't. so i really appreciate all everyone is doing!

i sent in my email for today, too!

Otis

Señor Mumbler
You're great advocate and we all do what we can when we can.

TY for the emails.

George

waitin' fer rabbits
Is this being sent to all in 1 email or should it be sent individually?

GG

GG! (squeals of doggy delight, waggy tails, waggy tails, slurps and licks)

All in one is perfect. We tried to make it easy for us and annoying for them. ( grins)
If you send 1 each day ( with all the names in the TO; box) then by just changing the "subject" will confuse the spam filter and make sure they get through. If you have any other questions or I was confusing just ask away. And big Thank Yous!

George

waitin' fer rabbits
Wooohhhooo! Morning round of e-mails sent! I stopped by the phase2 gmail account to see what kind of response that we are getting out. It looks awesome! Go Patients!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George

waitin' fer rabbits
By now I think everybody has seen Amy's health blog which says the results will be released, well , when they are released. (grins) I also got a reply from CFIDS AA. They were the only one to write me back on the subject.

Thank you for your message. The Blood XMRV Scientific Working Group has not yet received results from all of the laboratories testing samples for Phase II of the study. There have been some delays in testing samples. Unfortunately the initial target date for completing this phase was not met, but steady progress continues.

The CFIDS Association regularly updates its XMRV Resources page (http://www.cfids.org/xmrv/default.asp) and will post new information about this and other studies of XMRV as it is made available.

Thanks to everrrrrrry body you guys were wonderful to do the e-mails. Love and Hugs and slurppppy doggy kisses!!!!!!!!!

leela

Great work everyone!
How about directing them to a particular media outlet or patient organization to release the info to?