• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Patterson on Long Haul Covid vs ME/CFS

Badpack

Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-30 um 21.16.03.png

Doctor in Austria seems to use it already with quite some success.

bensmith

@mitoMAN did anyone report a hard start, herxing etc? And did you mean the protocol or just the miraviroc?

hm i just saw that patterson said he doesnt see the same stuff from long covid and cfs. I did get cfs from covid, but it makes me a bit concerned. Glad you have seen others with cfs improve mito.

Last edited:

mitoMAN

@mitoMAN did anyone report a hard start, herxing etc? And did you mean the protocol or just the miraviroc?

hm i just saw that patterson said he doesnt see the same stuff from long covid and cfs. I did get cfs from covid, but it makes me a bit concerned. Glad you have seen others with cfs improve mito.
There is a special facebook group I can send you an invite for. Its from the long hauler protocol called: Incellkine Long Covid Recovery Group
Its a private group

Lots of Long Haulers report there. Some get worse on the cocktail at first, some stay worse as long as they take the meds, some get benefits quickly however (like 1-2 weeks). So it really is a mess. Its doesnt seem to work for more then even 50% of long haulers in there I would guess.

bensmith

@mitoMAN i’m ok atm but thank you. Maybe I’ll message you if i start the aids drug and it goes ok.

damnit, another cfs treatment like this. I’m in a bad way atm, so was hoping folks at least didn’t get worse. Still might try that aids med if i can get it. I see ivermectin on that protocol, at least no issues there. I’m on that now. For months now.

mitoMAN

The protocol is Maraviroc + Ivermectin (Long Covid) + Statin

@mitoMAN i’m ok atm but thank you. Maybe I’ll message you if i start the aids drug and it goes ok.

damnit, another cfs treatment like this. I’m in a bad way atm, so was hoping folks at least didn’t get worse. Still might try that aids med if i can get it. I see ivermectin on that protocol, at least no issues there. I’m on that now. For months now.
You will probably be able to get a generic in the USA from an online pharmacy imported without perscription?

There is a special facebook group I can send you an invite for. Its from the long hauler protocol called: Incellkine Long Covid Recovery Group
Its a private group

Lots of Long Haulers report there. Some get worse on the cocktail at first, some stay worse as long as they take the meds, some get benefits quickly however (like 1-2 weeks). So it really is a mess. Its doesnt seem to work for more then even 50% of long haulers in there I would guess.

Hi! Can you invite me to the group? I'm Julia D Wetherspoon on facebook. (I'm a covid long hauler.)

hapl808

That's why many of these 'treatments' fall apart in real studies. I've seen many doctors and taken many treatments that are all supposed to get amazing results. I personally did not see any of those amazing results. Also what does it mean to say 'working and safe' in over 1400 patients? How does he diagnose LHS (my guess is that if you get better on his protocol, then you had LHS - ergo a 100% treatment result). What percentage is he claiming it's 'working' in, and what does working even mean in this context?

Badpack

That's why many of these 'treatments' fall apart in real studies. I've seen many doctors and taken many treatments that are all supposed to get amazing results. I personally did not see any of those amazing results. Also what does it mean to say 'working and safe' in over 1400 patients? How does he diagnose LHS (my guess is that if you get better on his protocol, then you had LHS - ergo a 100% treatment result). What percentage is he claiming it's 'working' in, and what does working even mean in this context?

Yeah, good questions. Def. needs more data and some answers here.