• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr David Tuller has reached only 60% of his crowd fundraising goal with just a few days to go. Please give if you can.

Countrygirl

PLEASE GIVE IF YOU CAN.

DAVID'S CROWDFUNDING HAS ONLY A FEW DAYS TO GO AND HE HAS REACHED JUST 60% OF HIS GOAL.

HIS WORK HAS BEEN INVALUABLE OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS AND WE NEED HIM NOW AS THE PACE AUTHORS ARE ATTEMPTING A COMEBACK FOLLOWING THEIR DEFEAT AT NICE.

WE NEED DAVID'S EXCELLENT ADVOCACY AND JOURNALISTIC SKILLS TO CARRY ON THE FIGHT.

Thank you!

Trial by Error Project Update: April 2022---The GET/CBT ideological brigades continue promoting their failed treatment paradigm--
Thanks so much for being a past supporter! This is a tough time to be crowdfunding and I wasn't sure what to expect, so I'm humbled to have reached 60% of the goal--with nine days still remaining. Even though leading health agencies in both the US and now the UK have rejected the shoddy research into psychological and behavioral treatments for ME/CFS, the GET/CBT ideological brigades are not giving up.
They are seeking to revive their failed psychosocial approach in the face of long Covid. That's bad news for ME/CFS as well as long Covid patients. So I'm continuing the project for the next academic year, with that issue in my sights, among others.
If you would like to read more and support Trial By Error again, here's the link--and thank you!:
https://crowdfund.berkeley.edu/project/31347​

TO DONATE TO THE CURRENT CAMPAIGN, PLEASE USE THE ABOVE LINK!

Thanks much for your support!--David