• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Donations on the WPI opening day

Daisymay

On the 21st of August WPI will be officially opening their new building at the University of Reno, Nevada.

WPI have done so much for us all already, I was thinking it would be so good if the ME community, family and friends could show it's appreciation and support for them by making donations, no matter how small, even just $1, on the 21st. Let's see how much we can raise for them on their opening day!

You can make donations to WPI on their website, click on donate:

http://www.wpinstitute.org/

BW,

Daisymay:D

V99

It's a great idea. It sends a clear signal that we want proper research.

citybug

There could be a party thread or chat room party on that day, and everyone send $5 if they can.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
I think its a really good idea - just another way of showing our support on their big day.

Daisymay

Thanks, please feel free to post the idea on as many lists and forums as you can to spread the word far and wide round the world, i've already posted it on the following lists and forums, it would be so good if we could raise a lot of money for them, which is of course for our benefit:

Co-Cure
FB WPI
FB XMRV global action
FB whataboutme
PR
MEActionUK
FB MEAssociation
mecfsforums