• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

doctor in Tucson or Albuquerque

Hi! I suppose it depends on what you are looking for. I was originally diagnosed with CFS and Fibromyalgia by Jacqueline Dean, MD (Rheumatologist) in Albuquerque. I have recently received relief of symptoms from Richard DeFelice, DOM DC. He practices acupuncture and chiropractics, as well as chinese medicine. I receive good care from Michael Keslin, MD for allergy/immunology, and my current rheumatologist is Kumar Vijayalakshmi MD at Lovelace.

SeaShel

I've been in Tucson the last 7 years and AZ all my life, and a good doctor for me/cfs is about as common as a unicorn in these parts. The one good one I knew of retired and no one took over his practice.

I hear good things about Dr Puca, but the sporadic times I've called, he's not accepting new patients. Have not called in quite some time though.

Sorry I don't have better info to share.

Shelley

I am seeing Dr. Daniel Mihalyi up on Erickson Dr. I dont know how good he is yet but he is amenable to bio-identical hormones, Armour thyroid, and low-dose naltrexone if you ask him for it,..........and lastly but not least, he takes insurance which is a godsend. :victory: