• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cortisol manager

A zombie

I just purchased this on behalf of my dr for high nighttime cortisol. Amazon raves this product ott he moon and back... pll are sleeping, ppl are less stressed , they just love this product. I'm not sleeping... less stressed maybe.
i'm taking 2 caps and maybe i only need one??? but i thought with my severe insomnina 2 wouldnt even be enough. here are the ingredients
Sensoril brand) root and leaf extract standardized to contain 8% withanolides and L-theanine (Suntheanine brand), Cortisol-Reducing Proprietary Blend 225 mg, magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) bark extract standardized to contain 2% honokiol and 1% magnolol and epimedium (Epimedium koreanum) aerial part extract, and Phosphatidylserine 50 mg.
Other ingredients: dextrose, cellulose, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide color, soy lecithin, and carnauba wax.
This product is free of sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. All colors used are from natural sources.

Suggested use: For adults, take 1 tablet before bedtime. Increase to 2 tablets during times of high stress. Safe for use every night.

Back