• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cort Johnson, the Founder of Phoenix Rising, Returns to Lead the Forum!

Phoenix Rising Team

Administrator

Phoenix Rising is beginning a new chapter as Cort returns as administrator and owner of PR, with immediate effect!

Cort, a person with ME/CFS/FM, founded the Phoenix Rising website in 2004, and the Forums in 2009. Over the next few years it took off in the ME/CFS patient community, providing up-to-the minute research and clinical information.

Wayne

I can't express how happy I am to hear this news. I think Phoenix Rising, Health Rising, and all its members will benefit greatly from this new development. It's something I've waited for for a long time, and now feel things are returning to their "rightful' place. Welcome back @Cort, so happy to have you back at the helm!!!.

Nacht Segler

ME/CFS Since Early 2000s

Phoenix Rising is beginning a new chapter as Cort returns as administrator and owner of PR, with immediately effect!

Cort, a person with ME/CFS/FM, founded the Phoenix Rising website in 2004, and the Forums in 2009. Over the next few years it took off in the ME/CFS patient community, providing up-to-the minute research and clinical information.

Happy to hear about this.😁

lenora

Thanks to all who have served on the Board and as Moderators for what has seemed like so many thankless years. You've been appreciated, I can assure you.

Welcome back Cort......I followed you for a very long time, long before joining. Thanks again to all who took charge and graciously served many of us. May you and your loved ones find relief soon. Yours, Lenora

Dolphin

A lot of online forums for ME/CFS are fairly inactive or have died completely, probably due to Facebook groups and other online social media. It's great for people who are not on Facebook to have options like Phoenix Rising.

A big thank you from me for all the moderators, board members and others who have kept this large forum going over the years.

I had worried for its future and this gives me hope it will continue.

I wish Cort well. I have been an active member since June 2009 when Cort ran it. It has proved to be a great resource over the years.