• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Contest for Holiday Card for WPI benefit on Zazzle

citybug

Here is a contest for a Xmas, general holiday card to benefit WPI for the www.zazzle.com/artforxmrv site.

It can be a traditional design with copyright long expired, or a new design of your own. The prize is, I will send you copies from zazzle of your card up to $25 total cost. (sorry I'm broke).

Also we could use a holiday ornament. They can be round, star or heart shaped. Most of the designs I have don't fit the round shape, the image needs to centered and edges need to extend outside the main image area so there is no blank space on the sides.

The production and shipping takes a while, so designs are needed soon.

See also the bags there on another thread. Art-for-XMRV-Action-postcards-t-shirts

And donate directly to WPI at wpinstitute.org - the best thing you can do.

citybug

There was interest from a few people not received yet, so far there are holiday cards from talkingfox and a public domain mouse card for the holidays. We still need some more, anyone have a nice kid's Christmas drawing, or festivus? I asked a relative to look in old illustrated Christmas books. The holiday cards have the possibility of attracting the general public.

Also more shopping bags with awareness or protest slogans. And a couple travel mugs. Sort by A-Z to see by artist.

citybug

Talkingfox definitely wins the prize for contributing her cards.

We still need more cards to get business on the site. If anyone is trimming their tree, or gets lots of snow try to get picturesque photo of ornaments together, or snowy wreath on door, lights in neighborhood etc with your camera on high pixels, or high quality. Could raise funds for WPI next year.

Also writers, any inspirational words for get well... grief, or funny cards, or holiday gratitude haiku. maybe one off special cards would fulfill a need and sell all year. PM for email or post your contributions here.

http://www.zazzle.com/artforxmrv/gifts?cg=196631430548547799