• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Compression Stockings Improve Cardiac Output and Cerebral Blood Flow during Tilt Testing in ME/CFS (van Campen et al., 2021)

Violeta

Elbow bursitis: something inflammatory....which then in theory maybe I injured my elbows leaning on them throwing up 100s of times. So then one had alot of fluid built up and the other never had fluid.

My doctor drained the one with fluid, not a big deal. It probably took a couple of years to clear out. I was really careful last month with the stomach issue again, to be really careful about the elbows and I seem OK.

I assume it could return.

But this tissue is so sensitive to emf......

The bursa (a sac with some fluid in it)...must exist to cushion the outer elbow....

I did soak them in chinese herbs, it felt better but took more time to clear out. (months)

So sorry to hear about your stomach issues. I'm glad at least one issue has cleared up.

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
Now if somebody could just help us put them on..........

Baggies...you cut the bag so it's open at both ends (like a tube) and then slide that on the leg and part of the foot first, then the sock over that. Pull the baggie out of the sock afterward.

(Kinda similar to THIS. Only we put the baggie a little higher and also by having the other end of the bag open we could pull it out the top of the sock and then could slide the Baggie back over the leg and off the foot. I suppose a grocery store plastic bag would also work. Plus, it would have handles. :woot: )

And then for taking them off, if I remember correctly, we put the baggie on the outside of the leg, over the sock, and then folded the top of the sock down over it and slid it off that way...inside out. (I think. :sorry: <<< I know that's the thumbs down emoji but I always thought it looked like a guy scratching his head. :lol:)

They hursts my legs so much…

I even think it makes my arteries hurt. (I know, I'm weird, but it really does feel like that.)

Not to mention when I took them off, I often felt worse. (Rebound effect???) And I wouldn't be able to keep them on 24/7. :sluggish:

A small 2018 study suggested that a hot bath might normalize Heart Rate Variability in ME:
Effects of warm water immersion on blood pressure, heart rate and heart rate variability in CFS
https://forums.phoenixrising.me/thr...rate-and-heart-rate-variability-in-cfs.61488/

That's cool...I mean...hot. (Alright, I guess I better sign off now. I'm getting tired and silly :rofl: ...silly-er?)

Well...after I go read that. Thanks, Pyrrhus. :)

Last edited:

Violeta

Baggies...you cut the bag so it's open at both ends (like a tube) and then slide that on the leg and part of the foot first, then the sock over that. Pull the baggie out of the sock afterward.

(Kinda similar to THIS. Only we put the baggie a little higher and also by having the other end of the bag open we could pull it out the top of the sock and then could slide the Baggie back over the leg and off the foot. I suppose a grocery store plastic bag would also work. Plus, it would have handles. :woot: )
Brilliant!