Coffee?

Treeman

Hi, can I ask, do you drink coffee?

I used to drink it but gave it up after I became a bit of an addict. I used to get great boosts from it, but as many crashes and that's why I stopped. Your experiences and advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Wishful

Coffee--or rather, caffeine--never gave me any sort of boost. Strong coffee would make me jittery and cause insomnia, but it never made me feel more energetic. I did drink regular, albeit weak, coffee most of my life, but switched to decaf 5-10 years ago because my sleep became more sensitive to caffeine. I did give coffee up entirely for a few years, just in case it was a factor in my ME severity, but there didn't seem to be any correlation.

ljimbo423

Hi, can I ask, do you drink coffee?

I used to drink it but gave it up after I became a bit of an addict. I used to get great boosts from it, but as many crashes and that's why I stopped. Your experiences and advice would be appreciated. Thanks
I don't drink coffee but I take 100 mg tablet of caffeine every morning (no more) with 75 mg of N-acetyl-L-tyrosine.

Both the caffeine and NAT give me a small boost of energy and alertness. Just enough to give me a jump start in the morning.