• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Codex Alimentarius

*GG*

:eek:

this is so unreal. We are getting so steam rolled.....

I thought I heard that the codex might be part of the health care reform legislation in the US.

I think I'm going to move to afganistan!

Probably not afghanistan but some other 3rd world country! Let's form a group.

Tammie

Codex is very scary for a lot of reasons.....when I learn of any petitions or other ways to fight it, i do, and have been for awhile.....but i don't really have enough info about how to really spread the message and get people to take it seriously

personally, I would be completely bedridden if I could not get the supplements i take.....no they don't make me completely well, not even sort of well - I am really quite sick, but tehy do definitely make a difference, and I have no doubt that like I said, w/o some of them I would not be able to get out of bed at all anymore

I feel so bad for those in countries where this has really taken effect, and despite the fact that so far the US has not bought into it all the way, I do definitely fear that they will

anyone know which countries are not a part of it?