• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Christoph's Funding Challenge: Donate to Dr. Maureen Hanson's enterovirus study now! Every bit helps!

Diwi9

Administrator
Donated. I tested positive for potential viral reactivation for Cox B4 and Echo 30. Finally another lab is willing to continue looking into enteroviruses after Dr. Chia urged continuing in this direction about 10 year ago.

Martin aka paused||M.E.

I think Maureen Hanson did the best study on EV infections and the first critical meta-study I'm aware of. If you take all the science on EV infections and ME seriously (and you have been diagnosed with a persistent EV infection) there is no other way to go than to support this very important research - as much as you can of course.

You don't only support it by donating if your are short of money but also by sharing it on social media.

lint7

Anyone know how to donate anonymously? I'm tired of being constantly harassed by every organization I donate to.