• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

CFSAC written submissions (May 2010 meeting) online

jspotila

I've started reading - so many moving letters. But I don't see Dr. Friedberg on the list. Does this mean no testimony was submitted by the IACFS/ME?

Hope123

Yeah, I don't think they have them all up yet. I received confirmation a while back that they had received mine but it's not on the list.

As a geek, I've kept track of the numbers. It was 26 or so last meeting with this time being almost 3X the number of prior submissions so far. Thanks to everyone who wrote in and those who will be speaking.

Dolphin

(Junk) It looks a bit odd the way they have done all done in alphabetical order, starting from the top, having a huge gap and then do the last one!

The Phantom

(Junk) It looks a bit odd the way they have done all done in alphabetical order, starting from the top, having a huge gap and then do the last one!

I agree it's odd. My written testimony isn't up yet either. It's also strange that they required people to submit their oral testimony in advance--I don't think they've done this in the past. It certainly wasn't required at the last meeting. It makes you wonder whether they screened the speakers.