• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Candida vaccine

I accidentally stumbled on this product which claims to be Candida vaccine (it's probably not my health-issue though, but i thought it might be interesting for someone here) I did not find any info about it on the forum except one entry here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kaz1kwzl-iaNaL5F4hIDZsV3qY/edit#gid=240614974

It claims to be product, mainly for 'intimate' problems, mainly for women, but it is suitable for men too and since it's oral vaccine i guess it would work for whole body in general(if it works at all heh). For someone with candida problems- I wouldnt put much hope in it :p but it costs around 25e* for 3 months treatment, so ?maybe? it is worth trying.
*(in polish pharmacy, not needed rx)

CANDIVAC

Herbal capsules for the treatment of intimate problems for women and men.

Our body is exposed to various negative influences, whether external or internal, which affect our immunity and can cause various health problems, including the most intimate problems. Almost 75% of women suffer from yeast inflammation of the vaginal mucosa at least once in their lifetime . More than half of these women suffer from mycoses repeatedly, even though they have been properly treated with antifungals and follow a healthy lifestyle. In 80% of cases, the cause of vaginal mycosis is the yeast Candida albicans.

Product benefits
intimate problems under control
can be used for both sexes
can be used concomitantly with antifungals
over-the-counter without a prescription
contains a unique combination of purified candide lysates (highly purified harmless parts of inactivated microorganisms). The form of administration is oral capsules.

Product composition
1 capsule contains 5 mg of active substance prepared by lyophilisation of inactivated microorganisms: Candida albicans lysatum cryodessicatum (CCM 8355) 0.83 mg, Candida krusei lysatum cryodessicatum (CCM 8357) 0.83 mg, Candida glabrata lysatum cryodessicatum (CCM 8355) mg, Propionibacterium acnes lysatum cryodessicatum (CCM 7083) 2.50 mg.
Additives : silica, lactose, potato starch.

What to watch out for
Intended for adults, possible administration to children, pregnant and lactating women must be consulted with a doctor in advance. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The product is not intended to be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Use by the date stated on the package.

Recommended dosage
1 capsule daily, preferably on an empty stomach for 10 days, then skip 20 days and use 1 capsule daily for 10 days, then skip 20 days again and use 1 capsule daily again for 10 days.
At the end of this basic cycle of Candivac use, this dose can be resumed after a further 20-day break.

my first idea was that it might be useful for someone who want to start some prolonged abx protocol in the future, since abusing abx might lead to fungal overgrowth