• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Calcium issue

YippeeKi YOW !!

symptoms which relieved by calcium (heart palitations, anxiety, leg cramps).
Forgive my battered brain, cant remember if you;ve tried this already and had a bad reaction, but magnesium would be far better for, and more specific to, all those issues, at least it was for me. 50 mgs of mag glycinate with 250 or so mgs of Vit C, every 30-60 minutes when I was really bad, did the trick.

Kadar

@YippeeKi YOW !! I took k2 mk7 and mk4 in December and recently, that's why I say I have pain in organs after consuming calcium even after taking k2. And yeah, now I experience cramps and palpitations because of calcium deficiency on k2. Magnesium makes it worse

xploit316

@Kadar Have you tried proteolytic enzymes? One supplement that gave me instant results for joint/back pains, frozen shoulder, breathing issues is one called Neprinol AFD (It contains Natto mk7, Serrapeptase, Rutin and other protein/fibrin breaking enzymes) maybe that will help. Interested to know what causes thick blood apart from excess protein.

Kadar

@xploit316 No, I didn't try it. I actually don't experience these symptoms except for breathing issues sometimes. B1 together with manganese and b2 helps with that. Did you try MSM for joint pain?

xploit316

@xploit316 No, I didn't try it. I actually don't experience these symptoms except for breathing issues sometimes. B1 together with manganese and b2 helps with that. Did you try MSM for joint pain?

@Kadar No never tried MSM. I remember at the onset of my joint and back pains, gluten and lactose were major culprits, eliminating those 2 buggers helped a lot. Btw whats your typical diet like and what supplements have helped you long term? Another angle to investigate is whats your blood type?

Kadar

@xploit316
My typical diet is whole grains (rice and buckwheat mostly) , meat and beans, vegetables, animal and plant fat, pate, eggs. I try to avoid gluten too because it seems to increase inflammation even if you haven't gluten allergy. I also try to avoid simple carbohydrates, sugar and all this junk food, but I always crave sugar, seems because I don't really get glucose in cells. Well, nothing special about my diet, I think most people concerned about health know that we should eliminate diary and sugar.

I thought that I'm about to get well finally 2 years later experimenting with supplements, but it's hot weather now and I feel inflammation which is a sign of sick adrenals or/and thyroid. I think it's because of heavy metals (hair test showed high), so I'll do more work on them with b1 and molybdenum, zinc, copper, etc. Seems it will take months. I also can't get weight which is a symptom if hyperthyroidism, again, because of heavy metals. I think it's because of them because I have MTHFR A1298C +/+.

But with time I began to understand biochemistry and some supplements helped:

Vitamin A - if your hair and skin is dry; helps rise some hormones, b1 cofactor, involved in insulin production. Helps with light sensitivity of eyes. Helps with inflammation (uses zinc to work). I tried different forms and believe synthetic ones made me more vitamin A deficient. Now only use the one from fish liver without any acetate/palmitate retinol.

Well, all fat soluble vitamins helped me. Especially K2, made me tolerant to B1 and selenium and some sulfur containing vitamin and supplements.

But!! Fat solubles use up manganese (except for A I guess. D, K, E - for sure) so I experience some palpitations and heat after meals. It's because manganese stores b1 which is important for regulating sugar. So if you feel tired or nervous after meals try manganese with b1. I sometimes need lots of b2 when I take these two. B2 uses up manganese too. Manganese seems to activate vitamin D. I'm 100% sure in it. Heavy breathing may be due to vitamin D/manganese insufficiency.

I noticed A, D, K2 use each other because they work all together in bone formation. For example, after using some A I get palpitations from food without heating - that means I lose a lot of copper due to oxalates due to oxalates intolerance because I'm insufficient K2.

B2 for light eye sensitivity too. Used up if take too many B1 and vice versa. I believe b2 helps me with inflammation in extremities. I saw in another thread you asked if your pee isn't yellow after b2, it means you're deficient in it. Some say if urine is yellow it's not necessarily mean you're rich in b2, you just haven't b2 cofactors to work (molybdenum, iodine and selenium), but I don't really believe so.

Selenium (I'll write an update about it in this thread)

And potassium. For heart palpitations after taking b vitamins.

Many information I got from this forum and raypeat forum. I google, for example "vitamin A cofactors raypeat forum" and check threads. I love short videos of Dr Eric Berg or Chris Masterjohn on YouTube if you haven't hear. They give useful information about nutrients for various health problems. + acu-cell website gives good information about nutrients. (Though I found nutrients mentioned in "synergists" May be nutrients that is depleted by this nutrient or they deplete nutrient itself for their activity). I'll attach one more info about minerals if you decide to play with biochemistry.

I don't know my blood type.

Sorry for late reply

Attachments

• IMG_20210704_163205_647.jpg
    IMG_20210704_163205_647.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210704_163153_455.jpg
    IMG_20210704_163153_455.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Kadar

UPD

Selenium really helped to remove unpleasant feeling in adrenals when I take calcium.
+ before taking selenium I took K2 and began to lose lots of b2. Now I don't.
+ if I took b2 I had anxiety and heart palpitations which was resolved with lots of magnesium. And I got diarrhea which was resolved with zinc. Now I don't need lots of magnesium using b2 and don't have any anxiety and diarrhea. I guess it may be connected to heavy metals; when you don't have enough of metals which are needed for eliminating heavy metals (molybdenum, selenium, zinc, etc), you loose other metals to eliminate them (just my theory). Diarrhea is a sign of some triggers body wants to dump.