• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Buying antibiotics for Lyme online

Antibiotics are not effective against persistent Lyme disease. The biofilm forming stationary phase of lyme resists all antibiotics.

Why are you not receiving treatment from your doctor? Will they not test or are the tests not confirming an infection?

I have read a number of research papers on lyme treatment. Essential oils are highly effective against stationary phase lyme and there are a number of herbs which can treat lyme & co-infections.

Susceptibilities of Mycoplasma hominis to herbs. - PubMed - NCBI Che et al, 2005
Mycoplasma is one Lyme co-infection. These herbs also work with other Mycoplasma species.
doi: 10.1142/S0192415X05002862
Selective essential Oils from spice or culinary herbs have high activity against stationary Phase and Biofilm Borrelia burgdorferi Feng et al, 2017
doi: 10.3389/fmed.2017.00169
Identification of Essential Oils with Strong Activity against Stationary Phase Borrelia burgdorferi Feng et al, 2018
doi:10.3390/antibiotics7040089
How to Make Liposomal Essential Oils at Home: Ultrasonic Method Tutorial
BTW Stephen Harrod Buhner has written several books on treating Lyme with herbs and supplements. I did read that copper I is meant to be quite effective.

please read my article on my experience with lyme disease: https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/my-experience-with-lyme-disease.83923/