• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Browse through all our polls! Share your experience.

Pyrrhus

Browse through all our polls! Share your experience.

Got some free time on your hands?

Want to see summary statistics from other Phoenix Rising members?

Want to share your experience in a quick and easy way?

Take a look at some of the many polls people have started here on Phoenix Rising!

There are three different ways for you to find all the polls on Phoenix Rising:

Method #1: (only for public polls)
By the way, if you do want to search for existing PR polls on a particular subject, the is a special Google search which can do this. Just open up that search, and add to the search box your topic of interest (eg, antivirals), and this Google search will find PR polls on that subject.

Method #2: (for both public and members-only polls)
This is a reminder that you can also simply look up all the polls that have been "tagged" with the word "poll" at the top of the thread:

https://forums.phoenixrising.me/tags/poll/
(By the way, I personally went through and tagged as many polls as I could find.)

Method #3: (only for public polls)
I figured out how to add a poll search to PR's Google site search page:

The Google site search page is accessible via the top of page menu here:

google-site-search-png.46348

On the Google site search page, first enter your search words, hit enter, and then click on the Search Polls button. This will search the PR forum for polls connected to your search words.

lenora

Hi @Pyrrhus. I had a problem with some of the polls whereby my answer would be erased as soon as I had checked it. Anyone else this problem?

Sorry, but I couldn't tell you which ones they were. Yours, Lenora

lenora

Thanks, Pyrrhus, I hope others will remember this advice longer than the minute I'll retain it. Yours Lenora

vision blue

I dobt suppose you can make it easier for those of us depleted? So maybe if 5 links to polls that could use some more data are pasted in here? (And just the anonymous ones- i mostly won’t do the others )