• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

BPC-157

Hip

@Hip how long did you try BPC-157 for? I've read that the first week can be a bit rough with adjustments that occur with serotonin including increased anxiety, A few testimonies I read said they had big issues with that at first but then major improvements following. So the advice I read was to go very low the first week while your brain gets used to it and then increase in the 2nd week.

That's interesting.

Looking at my records, I only took 3 test doses of BPC-157, injected once every 5 days. The first two doses were at 250 mcg, the last dose was 125 mcg. Each time I recorded agitation and anxiety or other uncomfortable mental effects.

But I am generally susceptible to medications or supplement creating adverse mental symptoms, as my ME/CFS started after a viral brain infection which caused some brain damage, and triggered mental health symptoms thereafter. So my brain is definitely on the flimsy side. I've unfortunately had to stop a number of potentially useful ME/CFS treatments because of adverse mental effects.

I was particularly interested in reports that BPC-157 helps anhedonia, one of the mental symptoms I have. But I did not notice any anti-anhedonia effect while taking it (at least not during the short time that I did take it).

Hi, could I ask what antibiotics are you pulsing and how are you taking the bpc-157, subq or orally?
BPC-157 is subQ in the stomach w 31gauge insulin needles 2-3 times a week actually now I am taking a mix which is BPC-157/TB-500 and am doing even more better. I will also be trying LL-37 next month. Iodoral is half a 12.5mg pill every day w selenium and pulsed Abx is 3 different kinds according to Dr. Brownstein's protocol, cant remember their names, I'll have to see if I can find the old bottles and get back to you on that

panckage

Yes, on deltoid.I wouldn't dare injecting it on the tendon.It worked quickly, maybe 7 days to see some difference, 14 days to alleviate most of the problem.With 2x20 days total I think it's 100% healed now.
If you could give more information it would be great. I have an injury to the medial bicep tendon (MA "teacher" punched it like 30+ times in a row) limits the use of that arm. I also have RSIs in both hands (including fingers) and wrists. I have had these for 15+ years and never gotten an useful info/treatment from any HCPs. They have however worsened the problems to wrong advice and treatment

1) Who did the injection? How did you find this person? How did you know to trust them?
2) What was the injection schedule?
3) What other information would I need to know?

stefanosstef

If you could give more information it would be great. I have an injury to the medial bicep tendon (MA "teacher" punched it like 30+ times in a row) limits the use of that arm. I also have RSIs in both hands (including fingers) and wrists. I have had these for 15+ years and never gotten an useful info/treatment from any HCPs. They have however worsened the problems to wrong advice and treatment

1) Who did the injection? How did you find this person? How did you know to trust them?
2) What was the injection schedule?
3) What other information would I need to know?

Hello.Sorry for the late reply, I was very busy this week and didn't realize you needed help.

The most important part is finding a trusted source, almost all reviews of bpc-157 that had zero benefits were from bad sources.This peptide is really miraculous.If you are in Europe I suggest purepeptidesuk.Europe redditors vouch for them and I personally was healed from their bpc-157 and their melanotan 2 was also as expected.They have 2 lines of products, supposedly A+ grade made in Europe and supposedly A- grade made in the US.I always buy the expensive ones in such cases but they only have BPC-157 in the US made category.That was the one I tried and made the impossible possible.

I injected myself but I don't know anatomy.Deltoid is safe but bicep probably isnt, you dont want to hit a nerve.The solution to this is to inject sub-q in an area close to the injury.The fat in the tricep area is very convenient.
Do 1 or 2 250mcg per day.5mg will last 10-20 days.Buy 2 bottles minimum, I'd suggest 3.

BPC-157 is supposed to interact with the dopamine system in some people and can push it in either direction (upregulation or downregulation).Usually if you have some damage there, due to drug abuse for example, it will heal it.Some people report being a bit jitterish while dosing on bpc-157 and there have been some very very rare cases of anhedonia.I definitely have downregulated dopamine system by myself and didn't notice any benefits neither side effects.I wouldn't fear it.
You can also look into TB-500, it has similar benefits and in difficult cases people take both of them.Let me know if you need anything else.

Last edited:

stefanosstef

After I visited again purepeptidesuk I realized the price is too low.I am probably buying it again because I have some strange muscle pains around my elbow that don't seem to go away.This is half the price compared to other sources and although it worked for me and all the other reviews I've read, I will probably try white water research which is another trusted europe source.When you inject you don't want your body to deal with unknown impurities.If I want cheap I'll buy alibaba, I bet it's the same.

For US/Canada one source I've seen mentioned again and again is Canlab.

panckage

I really appreciate the info @stefanosstef . I have experience doing injections in stomach fat before (subQ I think). I will research whether it may be possible to do myself. If not I believe naturopaths can be hired to do these injections here. That would make it pretty expensive so it would make sense to do all my problem areas at once (+ RSI injuries in both wrists/hands/fingers, maybe other areas too). Do you have any resources to learn more about BPC-157 injections and the like? I feel like even if I do get a naturopath to do the injections I will be the person directing everything anyways

stefanosstef

You can do a simple google search and read many bodybuilding forums from people that have used it extensively with bad injuries.Ben greenfield is another good source and search facebook for peptides there are anecdotal stories there too.But it really is very simple, you inject from 150mcg to 300mcg once or twice a day in your fat, no special instructions needed at all, no matter how you do it it's fine just make sure all the needle goes in.

It's better if you inject with a 45 degrees angle.If you have more fat you could do it with a 90 degree angle.I think you know when you dont do it deep enough because you will see fluid spill when you get out the needle.Also inject slowly otherwise there is pressure and you also have some spill when you take out the needle.

Another tip is dont put the needle in too slowly (like you are scared) as you will feel more pain.Also once in a while the spot is going to hurt more than usual, that probably means you are close to a nerve, you can inject or switch spot.Once you pierce the skin there is no pain anyway.

Take a look at these pictures.If you are like the woman on the left 45 degrees is best, if you are like the man on the right it will find fat with both angles.I am not a doctor or a health practitioner but the logic and the anatomy for that is very simple and you get experience in no time:
3517e6496e15331c4888d7a241ddef35.png

Technique+%28differences+from+IM%29.jpg

panckage

I have decided to give it a try too @Chrisjr19 along with TB-500.The only "legit" dosing schedule I could find is from Tailor Made Compounding https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=https://imcwc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Peptide-Catalog.pdf

Other than that I have only found broscience recommendations for dosing. Canlab appears to be the only "legit" source in Canada. The other Canadian sources appear to buy directly from China and may or may not test what they purchase so maybe not much different than buying direct from Alibaba? Well that's the sum of my knowledge. Nasal spray is great but I'm interested in using it for tendons for which subQ seems to be the way to go

I have decided to give it a try too @Chrisjr19 along with TB-500.The only "legit" dosing schedule I could find is from Tailor Made Compounding https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=https://imcwc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Peptide-Catalog.pdf

Other than that I have only found broscience recommendations for dosing. Canlab appears to be the only "legit" source in Canada. The other Canadian sources appear to buy directly from China and may or may not test what they purchase so maybe not much different than buying direct from Alibaba? Well that's the sum of my knowledge. Nasal spray is great but I'm interested in using it for tendons for which subQ seems to be the way to go

5 days in now, definitely found it’s ramped up my anxiety quite noticeably, but then it’s was bad to start with :lol:

the website I got it from (direct-peptides.com) says to take something mad like a spray in each nostril 7 times a day. Took the advice of other members and have started just taking 2 - 4 sprays a day to start with. Not noticed any difference yet but it’s early days.

panckage

5 days in now, definitely found it’s ramped up my anxiety quite noticeably, but then it’s was bad to start with :lol:

the website I got it from (direct-peptides.com) says to take something mad like a spray in each nostril 7 times a day. Took the advice of other members and have started just taking 2 - 4 sprays a day to start with. Not noticed any difference yet but it’s early days.
How is the treatment going? How are the side effects? I've been on BPC-157 3 days and have been exhausted and in amplified pain but... as usual... my condition is so variable I can't be sure if it's related yet.

I have TB-500 too but I think I better find out the side effects before adding it in.

How is the treatment going? How are the side effects? I've been on BPC-157 3 days and have been exhausted and in amplified pain but... as usual... my condition is so variable I can't be sure if it's related yet.

I have TB-500 too but I think I better find out the side effects before adding it in.

Hi Panckage

I think I stopped using it not long after the last post, so probably only managed between 1-2 weeks on it. My anxiety got really bad and I was bedbound for 2 weeks with bad POTS symptoms. I was on Antibiotics at the time too which also had a side effect of anxiety, so not a good mix :lol:

Not sure whether it was that or the antibiotics (also started a new probiotic at the time...) but pretty soon after that I was feeling really good, so much more energy, stomach pain better, general left sided
Chest & arm pain better etc. I really convinced myself I was getting better.

It stayed pretty good after that for a good couple of months, then started to decline again but still doing a lot better then I was.

Coincidentally, I just decided to try it again a few days ago as my anxiety has been a lot better recently. 3 days in but just starting very slowly on 1 spray per nostril once a day. Can feel a slight worsening of anxiety but will increase dose after a week if all going well.

I’ve not read about the TB-500, need to do some more research.

mitoMAN

From my post in the SIBO section:

As an update, sadly I didnt notice much improvement from BPC-157 on my gut even after about 75days.
(Switched to a second brand for the last 15 days)

I just finished a course of 10 days Rifaximin antibiotics and try to rebuild my gut that way with strict diet and pre/probiotics

Similar effect to the Antibiotics might be the more "risky" peptide: LL-37

some people on here had positive feedback on that one

[QUOTE = "mitoMAN, post: 2285117, member: 40195»] Из моего поста в разделе SIBO:

Как обновление, к сожалению, я не заметил большого улучшения от BPC-157 на моем кишечнике даже после приблизительно 75 дней.
(Перешел на второй бренд за последние 15 дней)

Я только что закончила курс антибиотиков рифаксимина в течение 10 дней и пытаюсь восстановить свою кишку таким образом, придерживаясь строгой диеты и пре / пробиотиков.

Сходным эффектом для антибиотиков может быть более «рискованный» пептид: LL-37

некоторые люди здесь положительно отозвались об этом

I sorry, could you explain a bit more please about LL37, did you tried it? I tried and saw some bad side effects