• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

BPC-157

Well finished the bottle of BPC-157 last week and not noticed any change yet. Anxiety picked up slightly when I started using it again, but slowly increased the dose over the first week.

actually doing worse this week than I have done for months but may just be everything catching up on me.

hoping I’ll see things pick up after a few weeks like last time.

One thing I have noticed both times though is that my sleeping gets better after using it for a few days, don’t know why. Actually start to feel tired/sleepy at night whereas I normally don’t feel tired (quite the opposite) just fatigued.

EMilo

Elizabethmilo.com
I've been staring at my bottle of oral BPC-157 for a while. I have to start it now. My bowel symptoms are horrific. I'm wondering if anyone has opened a capsule to just start with a drop? That's what I have to do with all medications.

Hi guys! I’m new here. I tried to scan the discussion but reading has never been my forte and it’s only gotten ridiculously worse with illness, so forgive me if I missed something.

has anyone had success with using bpc 157 for cci/chiari?

my doc had a compounding pharmacy put it in a lotion for me since I’m very sensitive, since mcas issues made me not be able to reliable eat any fruits, my joints have started clicking and I noticed when I used the cream the joints would improve. Yesterday I put some of the cream on the back of my neck. My sound sensitivity seemed to worsen but honestly, I was doing a number of newish things some of which I know worsen the sound sensitivity.

my other question is has anyone had this improve their mcas issues? Mine are severe.
Thanks!