• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

BPC-157

HABS93

I literally can't buy this product from Amazon or Dr seeds because I live in Canada. Does anyone have other ways of getting this ?

Wayne

see if it helps with my crappy intestinal function.

@nanonug -- In case you're interested, last year while doing research on mHBOT chambers that can be purchased and used in our homes. I was surprised how many references and testimonials I ran across about improvements in gut health from using them. -- The variety of testimonials ranges from the severe gut problems experienced by many autistic children, to better overall digestion and assimilation. Below is a snippet from one of those testimonials (from THIS SITE).

"I started out doing hbot at 2.0 ata at my doctor’s office and had amazing results with overall inflammation reduction, energy, brain clarity, and complete remission of gastroparesis symptoms. Previously I took 9 digestive enzyme capsules per day along with intestinal and colon cleansers. That’s about 21 capsules per day that I no longer need for my digestion and bowels to function."
I now have my own mHBOT chamber which I use daily. I've noticed that if I go into the chamber for an hour after eating my largest meal of the day, I can "recover" from eating MUCH faster (by the time I get out) than if I don't go into the chamber. -- [I've long had the problem of eating making me extremely tired, to becoming both tired and nauseous, which often lasted for hours.]

My digestion is still not optimal, and I have hopes the BPC-157 can improve that--hopefully significantly!

Last edited:
In what way? What benefits did you see, and what dosing are you using?
I have 10mg bottle mixed with bactiosteric(sp?) water so that my dosage is 200-250 mcg per dose and only do it every 3 days. Difference is in physical ability, can now walk longer, started running and lifting weights again and am not as sore the next day so have been able to build back up some physicality/muscle, etc and am now considering going back to work at least part time.

I still have bad days, but they are simply not as bad. I recover so much quicker, less overall pain and malaise. I had a bakers cyst i've been trying different things to get rid of on the back of my leg behind the knee for 2 years, and since starting the peptides its literally entirely melted away. Its been a life saver literally to me, but at the same time, I am extremely sensitive to anything I take or try so i can immediately tell rather quickly what it does for me overall.

So this peptide and Dr. Brownstein's protocol (iodoral, selenium, vit c w pulsed abx) has literally made 2019 for me the best year in 20 years of suffering. Granted, I still have bad days, pains, etc, but before I would be bed ridden for weeks on end, now if I have a dip, at most its 2 days. Also going gluten free has been a God send as well as Tai Chi.

My eyes no are on a peptide called MOTS-c which is supposed to directly affect ATP/mitochondria, but its really pricey and will have to wait a couple months

Hip

my dosage is 200-250 mcg per dose and only do it every 3 days

That's similar to the dosing I tried. Unfortunately in my case BPC-157 produced agitation and anxiety, so it did not agree with me.

I got possibly good results from TB-500 (thymosin beta-4 fragment), at dose of up to 2 mg once weekly, which seemed to increase energy and mood a bit, but I did not test it for long enough to arrive at a definite conclusion.

I have 10mg bottle mixed with bactiosteric(sp?) water so that my dosage is 200-250 mcg per dose and only do it every 3 days. Difference is in physical ability, can now walk longer, started running and lifting weights again and am not as sore the next day so have been able to build back up some physicality/muscle, etc and am now considering going back to work at least part time.

I still have bad days, but they are simply not as bad. I recover so much quicker, less overall pain and malaise. I had a bakers cyst i've been trying different things to get rid of on the back of my leg behind the knee for 2 years, and since starting the peptides its literally entirely melted away. Its been a life saver literally to me, but at the same time, I am extremely sensitive to anything I take or try so i can immediately tell rather quickly what it does for me overall.

So this peptide and Dr. Brownstein's protocol (iodoral, selenium, vit c w pulsed abx) has literally made 2019 for me the best year in 20 years of suffering. Granted, I still have bad days, pains, etc, but before I would be bed ridden for weeks on end, now if I have a dip, at most its 2 days. Also going gluten free has been a God send as well as Tai Chi.

My eyes no are on a peptide called MOTS-c which is supposed to directly affect ATP/mitochondria, but its really pricey and will have to wait a couple months
Hi, could I ask what antibiotics are you pulsing and how are you taking the bpc-157, subq or orally?

BenFromNZ

@Hip how long did you try BPC-157 for? I've read that the first week can be a bit rough with adjustments that occur with serotonin including increased anxiety, A few testimonies I read said they had big issues with that at first but then major improvements following. So the advice I read was to go very low the first week while your brain gets used to it and then increase in the 2nd week.

Of course with this illness its really tough to know whether to risk continuing with something as it may actually just be a bad reaction to our sensitive systems and lead to a crash.