• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Bioresonance against coxsakie viruses

Did anyone try bioresonance therapy for chronic enteroviral/coxsakie infection? Could it work?

Hip

Bioresonance is actually a fraudulent treatment designed to scam patients. The marketing literature uses scientific-sounding terms, which to the layperson may sound impressive, but it's not science at all, just mumbo-jumbo.

The practitioners would have you believe that their bioresonance machines can detect and diagnose any disease in the body, just by the patient holding a metal rod in each hand. But that's just nonsense.

Best not to waste any money or time on this.

Before getting a diagnose and feeling desperate with my permanent nausea 24/7 and other gastrointestinal issues I have, I went to a bioresonant doctor, who diagnosed me with several bacteria and viruses, except coxsakie. I bought two small devices and started using them to no vail, my symptoms became worse actually (maybe bc of the stress, who knows), so I quit. I still have these costly devices and was thinking that I could use them to target the coxsakie virus specifically, but that would mean another costly doctor’s appointment. Thank you both for your advice.