• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Bentonite clay

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Its really for mercury so I'll try the footbaths, not up to drinking it yet - thanks for the replies.
the link isn't working, @ahmo can you tell me the name of the BC you take orally.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Many Lyme doctors advise patients to use CSM, think its good for general de-toxing as well as mercury. I had it when I was on IV Rocephin.

*GG*

GG,

What has been your experience with CSM and do you recommend it? Do you have MCAS or anything allergic that prevents you from tolerating meds? Thanks.

GG (the other one!)

I'm not allergic to much, been on all kinds of meds, don't think I have MCAS.Is this what you are referring to:
McCune-Albright syndrome (MCAS)?

Been on CSM since about 2008, when I started with my good Dr :)

GG

Gingergrrl

I'm not allergic to much, been on all kinds of meds, don't think I have MCAS.Is this what you are referring to: McCune-Albright syndrome (MCAS)?

Been on CSM since about 2008, when I started with my good Dr :)

GG

No, was referring to Mast cell activation syndrome. You would know if you had it! I guess if you have taken CSM since 2008 that it is working for you without problems! Once I get closer to really considering it, I will be asking everyone more questions but that is still a ways off.

Has anyone tried this - as a bath or internally? Is it safe? Does it really help get rid of heavy metals? Thanks.

Hello everyone.
I use bentonite clay occasionally. When I am unusually tired, I prepare a clay bath in the evening. For me, a clay bath has a very relaxing effect. It gives me peace and I sleep better. When I wake up tomorrow, I'm more rested and fresh. I sometimes apply clay wrap to my whole body, rest for 30 minutes, and then dip my whole body in a clay bath for 1 hour. Then I shower with clean water.

I found instructions on how to prepare the bath in the android app "Clay - cosmetic & healing". For heavy metals, I have no experience.

My recommendation is to try a few different bentonite clays, and choose one that suits you. Buy only high quality, branded bentonite clay that you can find in your area. It is best to have a specification on the package of the minerals contained in the clay.

Best Regards