• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

B12

What's a good sublingual b12 brand? Seen fredd say Jarrow is poor quality what's a good 5 star brand?

Crux

I confess that I was part of a group who found the Jarrow's brand methylcobalamin sublinguals to be
ineffective at a point.

I now believe it was my own condition, and not the product that was causing my symptoms.:ashamed:

After stopping Jarrow's, I took AOR brand, 15mg., then later , Solgar 5 mg. They were great, but I began to have a return of paresthesia and vertigo/ dizziness .

It was something other than low B12 that was causing the symptoms. B12 helped for a time. Now I take a low dose B complex.

Other folks may have viable opinions.

I confess that I was part of a group who found the Jarrow's brand methylcobalamin sublinguals to be
ineffective at a point.

I now believe it was my own condition, and not the product that was causing my symptoms.:ashamed:

After stopping Jarrow's, I took AOR brand, 15mg., then later , Solgar 5 mg. They were great, but I began to have a return of paresthesia and vertigo/ dizziness .

It was something other than low B12 that was causing the symptoms. B12 helped for a time. Now I take a low dose B complex.

Other folks may have viable opinions.
Ok thanks. I have Jarrows b12 I'm not sure I notice any positives from it but I do notice it gives me constipation, I also have Oxfordbiosciences injectable b12 and since taking this it has helped lots with frequent urination I don't get any constipation from this. Do you know why Jarrow sublingual would cause constipation?

Crux

Do you know why Jarrow sublingual would cause constipation?[/QUOTE]

I suspect it's the sweetener. It used to give me gas back when I had sibo. I had the constipation type of sibo.

acrosstheveil

i like the Mecobalactive stuff. it's what's in the Seeking Health lozenges. it's supposed to be one of the purest available.