• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

B-Vitamin Complex Eye dropper

fishboy9320

I was trying to find these online but I can't find much and I only come across Vitamin A drops for eyes. For anyone that is knowledgeable, how can I create my own eye dropper that contains these following vitamins: Vitamins b1, b2, b5, b6, b7, b9, b12? And maybe Vitamin A and Vitamin E?

I am not worried about overdosing on these b vitamins because they are easily be removed from the body if too much, but vitamin E and A might b a problem and they are sticky/oily substances so I don't know how that will work and how I will get the dosages right. But I will follow the RDA guidelines for them all. Now how can I make this at home?

Pyrrhus

I'm quite curious- what are you trying to accomplish by taking vitamins as eye drops?

Would you expect to see some benefit over, say, sub-lingual drops?

Best wishes.