• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

B-12 Transdermoil ? What happened ?

liverock

Regarding the B12 oil effectiveness. I know the b12oils was effective enough after two months of use that my methyl malonic acid (a B12 measure) on a Great Plains OAT test was mid-point of the reference range. I had previously tested as B12 deficient on a Spectracell Micronutrient Test. I'm planning on more testing next month.

Lynn

You were using a transdermal mixture of MB12 and DMSO at one time. How does the B12Oils compare generally to that?

brenda

I've aquired a spray bottle of Red b12 from Boston Transdermal but can't find any information about it - is it the same one that is being discussed here?

garyfritz

It's not the same, but I think it has some common heritage. The product we're talking about is made by a small Australian company (b12oils.com) which is run by Dr. Gregory Russell-Jones. A bit of Google sleuthing turned up his LinkedIn profile, which says he was a past director at Boston Transdermal.